Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Improve the position of players shown on auction

Pro

Improve the position of players shown on auction

Why is it so rare to find a DMC-MC together or MC-AMC together ?
    Why is it very common to see DR only or MR only and very rare to find DR-MR-AMR ?
    Why does the engine creates ML-DL-DC ? since when ML and DC come together ?

---------------------------------
    Why sometimes managers should wait many hours and sometimes a couple of days to receive a decent GK ?
    don't you think that such delay push (few-some-many) managers to leave the game because they don't have time / persistence to wait ?

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Why is it so rare to find a DMC-MC together or MC-AMC together ?
    Why is it very common to see DR only or MR only and very rare to find DR-MR-AMR ?
    Why does the engine creates ML-DL-DC ? since when ML and DC come together ?

---------------------------------
    Why sometimes managers should wait many hours and sometimes a couple of days to receive a decent GK ?
    don't you think that such delay push (few-some-many) managers to leave the game because they don't have time / persistence to wait ?
    If you want a decent player (95-99%), go to negotiations... That's what I do*.

*Actions only for -94% players
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Famous
    I can't prove anything, but I have the feeling that every season the auctions market becomes less and less generous with the players on offer. Less youngsters (18/19 year olds), less multi-position players and less 95% and above.
    If this is genuinely the case it can only be one of two things. To generate bidding wars for younger/better players, increasing token income for Nordeus; or to force us to buy weaker players and use rest packs to train them up, again a benefit to Nordeus.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Same notice regarding young and multi positions players on my server. .

Famous
    I actually spent an hour this morning to gather information from 15 consecutive auctions. I'm still sifting through the results. Haven't got time to post anything more at the moment. Might open a thread on Monday.