Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mcdoomer

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top rivalries

Rookie

Top rivalries

According to my 68 year old dad with too much time in his hands, our teams have faced off for the 30th time in official competitions. Not a big surprise, since we have always kept at the same level and we already been in the same division 5 or 6 times. But that made me think it would be cool for the people with less time in their hands to have this kind of track record.

I would be happy to see which are my top 10 rivalries, number of matches played, WDL and GF/GA.

Cheers!
    IImaestroII, Temidayo_ and Bliketa like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Actually would be funny, I remember when I was between 8-18 or so I had a team that I always played against, either was CL, Cup or League, I stole him like 6,7 Leagues and few Champions Leagues as well, he did beat me like twice as well in CL final or semi-finals so yea, was fun.

There could be some stats against the teams you meet the most.

Probably would be a bonus as well for high level players cause for them is more likely to meet and somehow I guess will connect the managers in a positive way.

BTW Cheers to your dad!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Actually would be funny, I remember when I was between 8-18 or so I had a team that I always played against, either was CL, Cup or League, I stole him like 6,7 Leagues and few Champions Leagues as well, he did beat me like twice as well in CL final or semi-finals so yea, was fun.

There could be some stats against the teams you meet the most.

Probably would be a bonus as well for high level players cause for them is more likely to meet and somehow I guess will connect the managers in a positive way.

BTW Cheers to your dad!
    He cheers back!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Interesting idea, guys! I myself think it would be pretty dope to see such a statistic, especially when meeting old rivals in the competitions. There are a few guys in my League, with whom I've been fighting for the past 7 or 8 seasons, and such a feature might help me keep track of things

I will be forwarding this!