Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 25 rests in just ONE video of 5-10 minutes length

Pro

25 rests in just ONE video of 5-10 minutes length

instead of watching 25 video ads of 15-20-30 seconds each ( some ads are the same for 3 - 4 times ) and to avoid bothering us with continuous button pressing and restarting the app when ads freezes ...

solution:
    Combine all this ****y boring ads in JUST ONE VIDEO which includes all the ads and let us press one button and get the 25 rests once at all.
    JoeVigor1 likes this.

Famous
    Just one video for one reward would be a nice start. Where are my adverts? Oh, that's right..........account history. Play for free, accumulate resources = get punished.

Addicted
    it seems a bit unfair to me who doesnt watch these videos.i dont have time neither the patience to do it.and its boring.
    JoeVigor1 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    it seems a bit unfair to me who doesnt watch these videos.i dont have time neither the patience to do it.and its boring.
    They know that we know that they know that we know that they know that we don't actually watch the videos. It's 30 seconds or whatever of watching the tv, training the 2nd team, playing with the kids, talking to the wife, interacting with the real world.

good idea, watch 5-10 minutes video and left it for other job

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    instead of watching 25 video ads of 15-20-30 seconds each ( some ads are the same for 3 - 4 times ) and to avoid bothering us with continuous button pressing and restarting the app when ads freezes ...

solution:
    Combine all this ****y boring ads in JUST ONE VIDEO which includes all the ads and let us press one button and get the 25 rests once at all.
    Videos are third party. Nordeus has no control over that.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    Don't tell me that Nordeus can create ONE VIDEO every month or every week that includes all the ads of the (10-20) third parties to make her clients ( We the managers ) feel more comfortable

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    I wouldn't put a bet on that.
    Account history!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Don't tell me that Nordeus can create ONE VIDEO every month or every week that includes all the ads of the (10-20) third parties to make her clients ( We the managers ) feel more comfortable
    I doubt they can as they do not really have control over the ads. The ads are controlled by 3rd part companies and this thing is really less likely to happen as wouldn't be practical for them.

Imagine having on the same video and ad to Pepsi and then next one to be for Coca Cola, very useful I assume ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Imagine having on the same video and ad to Pepsi and then next one to be for Coca Cola, very useful I assume ...

. in my country i see NOWADAYS two CONSECUTIVE ads , one for Uber and other for Grab which are two competitors in same field ....
    Anyhow , the ads are still so muchhhhhhhhh time consuming , so here's another suggestion

2 rests per each video .... don't forget that many ads are repetitive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast