Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By USARABAT
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: This game needs serious new ideas and real updates

Pro

This game needs serious new ideas and real updates

Training stops at level 91 - finished it more than seasons ago .... maybe level up the world class drills to super star level / legendary level drills ....

Red packs ; I've over than 1500 red packs .... I suggest allowing managers to exchange them for rests - morals - tokens ...

Academy : boring ... i sign the 2 stars players and sell him in next few hours - the other one needs a lot of training ... also not useful ...

Achievements ( club history ) it's secret no body can see it unless I make a screen shot and go post it on fb or here ...
    Auction: makes you waste a lot of time ( already suggested to increase the number of players from 15 to 30 players per round with all positions each round )

Club shop : I used it once only ...
    Ground : everything is completed ... no more things to do ...
    finances : i have three teams with 10-20 billion --- and what ???
    association: i suggest the increase of members from 6 max to 9 to bring more excitement ...
    League : same **** every season 6-8 inactive and totally absent managers

Devs do please bring us new challenges .... there is so many ideas but still don't know why u keep this game so much boring for many old managers ...
    honatto likes this.

Addicted
    there should be a different bonus for us who reached 91 training.at least remove it.no reason to be there.

i add to that a reward for supporting friends.and a statistic that shows other managers the support ratio.
    and as i've said before somehow extend the use of football players to the realistic age of at least 35.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

Club shop : I used it once only ...
    Ground : everything is completed ... no more things to do ...
    finances : i have three teams with 10-20 billion --- and what ???
    association: i suggest the increase of members from 6 max to 9 to bring more excitement ...
    League : same **** every season 6-8 inactive and totally absent managers

Devs do please bring us new challenges .... there is so many ideas but still don't know why u keep this game so much boring for many old managers ...
    Now I understand your other thread about punishing absent/ inactive managers which by the way arent the same thing necessarily. As far as Assos go I would add that your draw is determined upon your best 14-17 players , like was briefly tried and was working until the manipulators started to whine about it and it was removed. Shame that , it was one of the better ideas put into the game in my time here. It would have stopped what happened in my Asso game last night, team we played showed up as 85% teams on Friday and ran out as 110%+ teams on Saturday. Still no foul.no harm because they got absolutely smashed 24-9 by my Asso who didnt try to manipulate the draw and showed the same teams on Friday as on Saturday. Just love it when the bad guys lose he he he.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    USARABAT, thanks for your suggestions but on the future please focus more on one of them by time rather then 10 in the same topic as is hard to discuss about all of them and do follow all of them. Rather let's focus on one per thread so we can develop the idea more in details.

Anyway, here is my opinion:

Training stops at level 91 - finished it more than seasons ago .... maybe level up the world class drills to super star level / legendary level drills ....
    -More or less you are right. For those who already reached the highest level is quite boring at the moment. I did it very long time ago, maybe a year ago so imagine ... yet is hard to go there endlessly. If you follow different games and so on you will see that some stuff eventually will get to the end. Sadly will be like for us too.
    More then sure at some point they will give some extra ones but very likely to see 20,30 more, maybe 1,2 from time to time, who knows...

Red packs ; I've over than 1500 red packs .... I suggest allowing managers to exchange them for rests - morals - tokens ...
    -Actually it has been suggested lots of time in the past and I don't think is an impossible idea, I do believe we will have it at some point but expect to be on a rate that will be in the game advantage. I saw lots of games with this kind of stuff but all of them have the same thing, rate 2:1 in favor of the game so would be like you give 10 red boosters and get back 5 green ones. Changing them on a rate of 1:1 would be impossible!

Academy : boring ... i sign the 2 stars players and sell him in next few hours - the other one needs a lot of training ... also not useful ...
    -True is boring but I don't think you can do to much regarding this ... like to create something WOW out of it.

Achievements ( club history ) it's secret no body can see it unless I make a screen shot and go post it on fb or here ...
    Auction: makes you waste a lot of time ( already suggested to increase the number of players from 15 to 30 players per round with all positions each round )

-This goes along with Trophy Room and so on, sadly can't be seen by others managers indeed. At least they can make the trophy room visible as it was before, would be good enough!

Club
    - I think is good enough, some small improvements can be done but nothing much and to be honest I do not really agree with expanding the games way to much, will require to much time from players.

Club Shop
    -There are lots of things to be done with but at the moment looks like a big mess for me Hopefully a redesign on the page would come out someday ...
    USARABAT likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook