Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: To the devs - please don't remove the GK training

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

To the devs - please don't remove the GK training

I understand that the devs are working to fix the GK training glitch which the managers are using to create the "mutants" but please don't do that
    I 'm using this in the beginning of every season to do a massive power training for the new (10-12) players or those who lost a star.
    I give them the GK training (including those for earning an extra position or sa) and then separate them to attackers-defenders or MC and give the relative drills.
    It's saves me from a lot of time as it's very boring the extra training specially because the repeat training button is missing.
    You know that we don't earn more greens from that.
    You will do that for the top100 platinum managers mostly but it's not right to loose another one good feature because of that.

You could work on fixing the weird reactions of calculations when the system finds top % skills.

* and add a repeat button
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thumbs up
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well I hope they will fix it because this isn't a solution to let it like that and to be used just by the few who knows about.
    The solution could be in changing the speed of training and so on but not ignoring this issue. Yet, if they will increase the speed during the training they will make personal trainer pointless and kill that feature.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I said many times in other threads that I don't believe that individual skills matter.
    What I mean
    - I can't see any difference between a AML with in Crossing 130% is better than a AMR with Crossing 100%.

- I saw many times questions like "My ST doesn't score even if he is in front of oppo GK"

Answer : "Train more his Finishing and maybe Shooting"
    No, that doesn't work either.
    Unless we talk about improving to 250% or 340% .
    But in this case it's the "mutation" effect, not that skill that actually helped.

Of course, when I have a new "nordgen" where his skills are very close and I want to give him +10%, +15% more quality, I 'll give drills relative to his position
    for example I 'll make 10-20 GK training and

for a winger I 'll give Wing play
    for a ST I 'll give 1-1 & Shooting
    for a D I 'll give Press the play
    and for a MC I 'll give Slalom dribble and few others too.

What is the efficiency of GK drills ?

Actually it's like the old training system.
    People who are familiar with the old training, remember that we could gather 10-20 players (by clicking) and give them the third option for example, which was the Practice match (with -15% condition loss).
    All those players were gathering the skill points (depending from their internal gaining ability) and then we were going one by one and gave them the gathered cones.
    There was an auto-give cones but no one was using that.

Doing that, it was saving 1/3 of time comparing of using the new training system (without the GK trick).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-23-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    Marius007, HairDryer and khris like this.

I was a fan of the old system as it was quick, simple and you could follow very easy when a player is a fast, medium or slow player.
    Also you could see the effect of some other factors.
    For example many people still believe that Fitness help players to loose less condition during the match (wrong).
    Or that with Condition bonus, the players also loosing less condition (also wrong).

But now without the old blue bar, it's not easy to see exactly the progress and gaining of players.

When the new system came, the devs (through the adms who were there - Fredi and Moi) said that this old system where you could keep the cones was unrealistic.
    Ok
    but what is realistic ?
    A super player-scorer with 1500% fitness ans 1% shooting ?
    or a super DC with 340% marking but 1% Speed ?
    brolly and khris like this.

The creators of this game will do whatever they want with the only purpose the get more money.
    They fixed the training system because,they've said,it was unfair for the "players base" but now you can see teams with 200% average quality,that's more fair now lol
    Kaizer Franz and brolly like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I said many times in other threads that I don't believe that individual skills matter.
    What I mean
    - I can't see any difference between a AML with in Crossing 130% is better than a AMR with Crossing 100%.

- I saw many times questions like "My ST doesn't score even if he is in front of oppo GK"

Answer : "Train more his Finishing and maybe Shooting"
    No, that doesn't work either.
    Unless we talk about improving to 250% or 340% .
    But in this case it's the "mutation" effect, not that skill that actually helped.

Of course, when I have a new "nordgen" where his skills are very close and I want to give him +10%, +15% more quality, I 'll give drills relative to his position
    for example I 'll make 10-20 GK training and

for a winger I 'll give Wing play
    for a ST I 'll give 1-1 & Shooting
    for a D I 'll give Press the play
    and for a MC I 'll give Slalom dribble and few others too.

What is the efficiency of GK drills ?

Actually it's like the old training system.
    People who are familiar with the old training, remember that we could gather 10-20 players (by clicking) and give them the third option for example, which was the Practice match (with -15% condition loss).
    All those players were gathering the skill points (depending from their internal gaining ability) and then we were going one by one and gave them the gathered cones.
    There was an auto-give cones but no one was using that.

Doing that, it was saving 1/3 of time comparing of using the new training system (without the GK trick).
    "Unless we talk about improving to 250% or 340% ."

and this is not enough cause we can have some 5* ST scoring more than a 9* one, but, the point these is that the scenario is chosen in relation of the AvQs of the teams, "totally" or "partially" -ex- some important players 7,8 will be those who will affect in the match simulation, so of those depend the differance of avQ, too of their impact between each other -players inside the same team-...

the increased skills just do as in a balance unbalancing the balance VS equal players despite these can be worst programmed than 5* ones, but there's a margin/ratio there.**

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I totally get you Nik, now is much slower, before was easier, you had 3 levels, easy, medium and hard so you could select hard and do the training much faster but is not a solution to let it like is not. In the end is some kind of exploit which isn't popular among all of us so just a bunch of people would use it.

The solution would be to fix this exploit and come with something else to help people training the players faster.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    So they've gone and done it.
    Here's my question.
    A training session of GK times 5 finished with use your head used 16.5% condition. Now without the GK trick don't we just do use your head 11 times?
    Yes. It takes almost twice as long, but will it give the same results?
    Or...........was something done in last months update (or even this one) to reduce the effectiveness of simply repeating the same drill in order to quickly improve the ones we want? Do we now have to mix drills in every training session in order to not lose condition for nothing?
    I ve got players training up like three legged donkeys this season.......and NOW the GK trick has gone.
    I can feel a long, long summer break coming after this season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

yes, has gone

at least if they could add a repeat button to any kind of training.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast