Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: To the devs - please don't remove the GK training

Apprentice
    I can't imagine continuing if the training becomes more difficult and costly. For me the training is what makes the game.

The end is coming!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kaizer Franz and USARABAT like this.

Famous
    Just remember everyone is in the same boat. If harder to train for you and your overall q lower same for others. Competitive advantage should come from being a good manager not abusive exploiting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I can't imagine continuing if the training becomes more difficult and costly. For me the training is what makes the game.
    Believe me, we go back to the levels of training of when we had no %'s -but even with more margin-, and was the best era of the game...

Altiplano as Nik said, with GK training you don't earn more gaining or greens. Just saving time.
    The reason they removed it, is that with the GK training you can break some "hidden" new limts. To stop mutants, the devs set some limits where it's very difficult to gain more .
    Above 200 % ? Not sure.
    But with the GK training, it's still working. You can see it i a video of Grubi about the new training, here in the forum.
    Grubi also made a video about the pause-unpause trick.
    lol

I wish we could have the old training system Khris

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Just remember everyone is in the same boat. If harder to train for you and your overall q lower same for others. Competitive advantage should come from being a good manager not abusive exploiting.

Money rules the soccer world. The best managers now days have the best players. Does Barcelona and Real Madrid have the best managers or the best team money can buy? The same with Munich, City, MU, or PSG. The rest of the soccer world is only the minor leagues, baseball term, for the top ten clubs in the world. What would make this game great is if I could just buy a player I want off of any squad.
    Doors FC likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Money rules the soccer world. The best managers now days have the best players. Does Barcelona and Real Madrid have the best managers or the best team money can buy? The same with Munich, City, MU, or PSG. The rest of the soccer world is only the minor leagues, baseball term, for the top ten clubs in the world. What would make this game great is if I could just buy a player I want off of any squad.
    Well we have to accept mobile games in particular can be pay to win games. However many of us have won without spending any money on TE. Pay via advertising I guess. No one can argue that a game should be provided entirely free. Would you work for free?

Apprentice
    Wow! Tried to use GKT to build SA, which worked in the past and got zip, nada, zero and none.
    Cannot figure out why the change. It must be a financial move to get people to use more rests in training.

Addicted
    I dont know why people complain about gk training. This training is only for goalkeeper and its correct that players don't benefit from it. You all here whining about cheats, mutants bla bla but the reality is that this thing is nothing else than cheat or glich whatever you name it.
    Doors FC likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast