Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Policy of 1 injury every two or three matches.

Pro

Policy of 1 injury every two or three matches.

Benefits for Nordeus

1- Managers will consume their stocks of red packs to heal their injured players.

2-- Managers will have to spend more tokens and rests to buy and prepare good substitutes ...

Benefit for Active managers :

1- Inactive Managers who don't maintain their team on daily basis will have a lower level of preparation if they don't substitute an injured
    player before or during the match thus giving their active opponent an advantage in the match.

So we shouldn’t complained about having too much money,red pack,mutant player and whatever. Nordeus will find a way to help you and said this is what the community wants. They benefit from your complaints and point the finger at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think the game should penalize you for being inactive in such a way. This would clearly means that Top Eleven will control directly your result and game actions so people would complain a lot.

Looks like you are very upset on inactive managers but you should know that just because they do not log during the games doesn't mean they are inactive and for example I can give you my case, my games this season are after 22:00, yesterday was at 23:30 and is hard for me to watch my games., so basically I only watched 1 or 2 games this season but doesn't mean I am an inactive manager.

Last thing I want to see is playing a game that force me to log in-game every single day otherwise I might lose.
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Benefits for Nordeus

1- Managers will consume their stocks of red packs to heal their injured players.

2-- Managers will have to spend more tokens and rests to buy and prepare good substitutes ...

Benefit for Active managers :

1- Inactive Managers who don't maintain their team on daily basis will have a lower level of preparation if they don't substitute an injured
    player before or during the match thus giving their active opponent an advantage in the match.
    I was agree in the idea that, "time ago" the trainings produced injuries, so at least, these could not cause long term injuries, but, can cause injuries, of just 1 day, so you miss 1 match or max. 2 and the stock of reds can decrease in some way.... now is a joke xD

Apprentice
    I don't want to spend money on red packs. Rests are enough, more than enough. This game is one of the most expensive games out there.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I don't want to spend money on red packs. Rests are enough, more than enough. This game is one of the most expensive games out there.
    i never spend money on red booster, but my red booster now reach 1000,

maybe the best way to finish up my stock of red booster is by able to change it to another booster, example 100 red booster can change to 80 green booster etc..

Addicted
    maybe after 2 or 3 consecutive matches a players could raise the ratio of injury.

that way we should rotate the players so more difficult to lower the quality of the team and adjust the draws as well.