Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Decrease the time of each round on auction from 4 minutes to 2 minutes.

Pro

Decrease the time of each round on auction from 4 minutes to 2 minutes.

120 seconds is more than enough to scan the 15 players shown in each round.

120 seconds / 15 players = 8 seconds for each player ( including the **** old and weak players ).

This suggestion decrease the waste of time for managers and help them fill the gaps in their squads in 50% less time.

PS. Managers Kindly press like and right Agree if you support this suggestion to press developers to make changes on duration fast within few days or weeks rather than ignoring our demands..
    Last edited by USARABAT; 05-02-2018 at 05:06 AM.
    adifairus and Dustcloud like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    120 seconds is more than enough to scan the 15 players shown in each round.

120 seconds / 15 players = 8 seconds for each player ( including the **** old and weak players ).

This suggestion decrease the waste of time for managers and help them fill the gaps in their squads in 50% less time.
    Agree and more youngsters

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks for the suggestion, @USARABAT I've added it to my report!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, @USARABAT I've added it to my report!
    Well take it off of your report.........please. What is wrong with people that they can't wait 4 lousy minutes until the next auction? For gods sake, talk about instant gratification. A huge chunk of entertainment disappeared from this game when this new auction system was introduced. No more risk of losing tokens, no more psychological bidding strategies, no more watching and waiting. The new system has dumbed down the game in favour of push the button until youve had enough or got what you wanted. And all within 4 minutes. FFS leave it alone........please, please.

No i disagree with this proposition.
    4 minutes it's ok but if that changed in the future is better to increase time and players for each round on a auction.
    For example 6 min and 20 players per round.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    my problem isn't the 2 or 4 minutes but some hundred players who are watching the same small list.
    The result is that a crap player 27-30 y.o. 85% ST costs no less that 15-20 tokens when you could buy 5 of them with the old auctions.
    Neno and KenoticFC like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    The way some idiots bid, i dont even bother with auctions anymore. The novelty of the the new way of bidding wore off pretty quickly. The old method was better. Not to mention the crap players on offer.
    Neno likes this.

yes, old auction method is better,

but now since new auction has reduce to 4 minutes to reduce the waiting time, why not to make it reduce more to 2 minutes? it will save a lot of time waiting.

actually i preferring old auction,

but if we can only stick with this new 4 minutes auction, its better 2 minutes or lower

Famous
    Oooo. I know. Let's do away with the auction system altogether.
    For 10 tokens Nordeus generates you a random 3 star player, for 20 a 4 star and for 30 a 5 star. If you don't like what you get you can sell it back within 4 minutes ( oh hang on, that might be too long for some people) say then 2 minutes and relieve half your tokens back. Rinse and repeat. That way you can spend all your tokens for players that you have no idea how to train, and do it super quickly just blindly stabbing at you phone screen.
    Stab, stab, spend, spend. Bah, bah, bah.
    Nordeus= Bo Peep.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Well take it off of your report.........please. What is wrong with people that they can't wait 4 lousy minutes until the next auction?

Asking him to take it off his report = disrespecting the opinion and the feeling of other people ...

+ Seems that you are NOT bothered by waiting four minutes after 4 m after 4 m and so on , therefore you should not be annoyed from a suggestion that decrease each round to 2 minutes ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast