Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Decrease the time of each round on auction from 4 minutes to 2 minutes.

3 minutes with 30 players on offer. Realistically your only ever seriously looking at 2-3 players maximum in each auction with the rest dismissed within seconds.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Asking him to take it off his report = disrespecting the opinion and the feeling of other people ...

+ Seems that you are NOT bothered by waiting four minutes after 4 m after 4 m and so on , therefore you should not be annoyed from a suggestion that decrease each round to 2 minutes ?
    Opinions are like arseholes, mate. Everybody's got one and they're usually full of sh*t. Yours and mine both.
    Sorry if you didn't like the way I disagreed with your idea for the auction system, but in my opinion it would be further "dumbing down" the game. If people really haven't got the time to wait 4 minutes for the next auction use negotiations or even quicker buy scouts. Not time to play? Don't play, or play less teams.
    madflo19 likes this.

before jump to any conclusion, let discuss and make clear thing below.

i) what is the advantage of 4 minutes auction rather than 2 minutes auction?

ii) what is the weakness of 2 minutes auction rather than 4 minutes auction?

if no answer, so no problem to change to 2 minutes

if got answer, we can discuss further, this is the reason of forum exist, it's for discussion, if you want to fight, go to the right place such boxing ring etc. you can use any bad words there and follows by immediate punch straight to the face
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-03-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    @adifairus. Let's assume ( another dangerous word) that auction time drops from 4 to 2 minutes and that the ratio of "good" to "rubbish" players stays the same. This means that there will be double the amount of "good" players being bought within the same space of time. Eventually this will half the time before every team is basically the same. The only advantage any team will be able to get over another will be through buying scouts or massively expensive daily players. Training is currently in limbo thanks to the new restrictions, and until it's figured out how to train each individual player or until all the players with "high" (250+) skills have left the game, we're all playing blindfolded.
    We were set up to accept the new system months in advance of it being introduced. The surplus of tokens from associations and the daily gift had already devalued tokens and should have given players a surplus. The new system is introduced and suddenly it's not just players at our own level on our own server that we're bidding against. So prices (in tokens rise), bloody good business sense from Nordeus. Stopping the ability of buying 18yo academy discards from levels above and then selling them for a 50% profit (plus tokens) the following season, bloody good business sense from Nordeus.
    So halving the auction time whilst maintaining the same ratio of "good" to "bad" players is probably not good business sense for Nordeus. Better to change the ratio. More "bad". Less "good".
    But even if the ratio stays as it is now it will simply double every teams opportunity to buy 11 players at 99% in the opening week of the season.
    Yes I preferred the old system.
    Yes I use the current system.
    Yes I would adapt to another system.
    But my "opinion" is that a shorter auction time will simply lead to all teams being the same (will the exception of scout/daily player buyers) sooner.
    Every update seems to take more interaction and control away from us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12