Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By mjslaby
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Scorer, Top Rated, and Top Assists player should get skill boosts

Top Scorer, Top Rated, and Top Assists player should get skill boosts

Right now winning Golden Boot or being highest rated player for a season has no upside other than bragging rights.

Recommendation:
    At the end of the season, the Top Scorer should get +15% on shooting and finishing attributes, Top Rated player should get +15% on one each of the Defense, Attack, and Physical attributes of the managers choosing (i.e. I could pick to add 15% to one of the Defense attributes, one of the Attack attributes, and one of the Physical attributes), and the Top Assists player should get +15% on passing and creativity.

To compensate for increased abilities (and for realism), each of these players' salaries should go up by 15% as well.
    adifairus and HairDryer like this.

Addicted
    i would say just an indication of the player's achievements should be enough.
    a golden shoe,ball,arrow on him or maybe his name becomes golden.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey @mjslaby And welcome to the Forum!

This type of suggestion is quite popular in the forum, I myself have seen it emerge numerous times And I agree, some extra rewards for these players may make the users more ambitious to earn them. I especialy enjoy the idea of a 15% raise to the salaries of these players, it is always good to try and add some realism to the game!

I will be on my way to forward your suggestion to the devs
    adifairus likes this.