Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Association drawing system

Dreamer

Association drawing system

I dont know if it is true or not, but i heard if we put a weak main 11 before the draw, we will get quite an equal opponent with our weak squad...

I think the drawing system need to be change, not based on the main 11, but also based on team value correlated with their team level... Surely even we put our false main 11, the team value cant be manipulated...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, that's not exactly like this.
    If you have the stronger team of your asso group but you have very weak players in your 11th squad during the draw (Friday morning) , you 're gonna play with the weaker oppo of the other group.
    But then, the 2nd stronger team of your group gonna play vs the 1st stronger of opponents (same with the others, 3rd,4th ...).
    Maybe you will win easily 3 points but your team mates gonna have more tough games.
    So actually your group might earn nothing from this.
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No, that's not exactly like this.
    If you have the stronger team of your asso group but you have very weak players in your 11th squad during the draw (Friday morning) , you 're gonna play with the weaker oppo of the other group.
    But then, the 2nd stronger team of your group gonna play vs the 1st stronger of opponents (same with the others, 3rd,4th ...).
    Maybe you will win easily 3 points but your team mates gonna have more tough games.
    So actually your group might earn nothing from this.
    So they ****ed up the training system to ban legendary players and they did nothing to make the draw system fair ?