Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Dantheman
  • 1 Post By texhorn60
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Top eleven are getting greedy

Thumbs up Top eleven are getting greedy

I played the game for over two years. Love the game and have been spending a decent amount of my hard earn money to purchase tokens.

However my love is fast fading as I think top eleven are becoming very greedy!

I understand as a business they need to make money, I have no problem with that. But seriously, selling a 8+ stars player @ 929 tokens? That’s equivalent to almost £90 GBP or about $140 USD!!!

For one player, whose quality decline over season (4 weeks) it is extreme rid off in my opinion.

You need to start remarketing this idea otherwise you will lose real player really fast. I for one will not spend over 150 tokens on one player!
    khris, USARABAT and Sattack like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I played the game for over two years. Love the game and have been spending a decent amount of my hard earn money to purchase tokens.

I understand as a business they need to make money, I have no problem with that. But seriously, selling a 8+ stars player @ 929 tokens? That’s equivalent to almost £90 GBP or about $140 USD!!!

For one player, whose quality decline over season (4 weeks) it is extreme rid off in my opinion.

You need to start remarketing this idea otherwise you will lose real player really fast. I for one will not spend over 150 tokens on one player!
    I am a little bit agree.

lol

That isnt the only way the game is getting greedy , maybe a little too greedy. The amount of blues needed now is mad , my team is undefeated so far in League and Cups , train regularly , keep the players fit and healthy , give win bonuses and yet even after winning matches by 6 or 7 goals I need to replenish morale on a lot of players.
    Match scheduling has become an embarrassment with matches scheduled between legs of Asso games both yesterday and today as well as sometimes 3 matches in 1 day then nothing the next. The cost in greens just to keep players on the field has become enormous and really eats into training for advancement. I dont see many 18 year olds on the auction any more , there are some but a lot less than previous seasons and as for scouted players etc , who can afford them as the OP said and I agree.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Rookie
    I agree that the morale loss function is so incredibly ridiculous. I have complained so many times to the unhelpful “help” desk. Very frustrating.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

they already lost thousands of users in the last month and this month maybe tens of thousands ... just take a look on league to see the number of ghosts and on IC to see the number of bots .... my advice for u : SAY NO FOR " PAY TO WIN "

Apprentice
    I agree and have said it on other posts.

Apprentice
    Player scores a goal and assist. He has a rating of 8. His morale for the game was superb. Game over and his moral is now just good.
    I noticed and stated that this started after the tweak to the trading regime. With the videos not working most the time, not sure I can continue to buy rests and moral for Association and league games since they are rigged to burn rests and morale also. Nordeus is slowly moving from being customer friendly to the bottom line. To many people that I have played against, in level 11 now, are gone, not playing. Also, I bought 4 players IC promised that there might be an eight star player. Shame on me, when I was new I bought those players for league and not one was an 8 or 9 Star . I should have known better. Nordeus has no intention of rewarding an eight star player.
    Migadini likes this.

Famous
    In actual fact ic prep phase was pay for nothing not pay for win lol
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    they already lost thousands of users in the last month and this month maybe tens of thousands ... just take a look on league to see the number of ghosts and on IC to see the number of bots .... my advice for u : SAY NO FOR " PAY TO WIN "
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.