Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 1abdulgaderh

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: sponsers

sponsers

How about some new sponsership deals.
    It has been the same since I first played this game in 2013. So here are a few ideas:

1. New terms like win a trophy or even the triple this season, I get more tokens or simply qualifying to CL or EL next season

2. Put some extra bonuses like if I won the league, Cup or CL Undefeated I get more tokens, money or anything else.

3. If my player is top scorer, best player or top assist he gets 15%Attribtes.

4. When failing achieve the terms a contract is cancelled, however if I accomplished those
    terms I extend the contract with higher reawards.

That would make a great competition.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-09-2018 at 08:53 AM.
    rogerniceguy and Bliketa like this.

Sponsers deal

How about some new sponsership deals.
    It has been the same since I first played this game in 2013. So here are a few ideas:

1. New terms like win a trophy or even the triple this season, I get more tokens or simply qualifying to CL or EL next season

2. Put some extra bonuses like if I won the league, Cup or CL Undefeated I get more tokens,* money or anything else.

3. If my player is top scorer, best player or top assist he gets 15%Attribtes.

4. When failing achieve the terms a contract is cancelled, however if I accomplished those
    terms I extend the contract with higher rewards.

That would make a great competition.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey @1abdulgaderh Welcome to the Top 11 Forum!

Thanks for the well-structured suggestion! Some new additions to the sponsorships might come as a welcomed refershment to the game and your ideas seem pretty interesting to me personally

I'll be on my way to forward this to the devs!