Thread: create tokens option for donation

create tokens option for donation

hello I open this topic because I have seen that many users have porblemas to get tokens and think it would be good to create an option to donate tokens also got the option of negotiations

Quote Originally Posted by Moises Velásquez View Post
    hello I open this topic because I have seen that many users have porblemas to get tokens and think it would be good to create an option to donate tokens also got the option of negotiations
    donate token?

im not sure about this, people will start make much fb account and spam token..

but now you have people who dont money to buy tokens and ends the game,because i have bought tokens once over the phone in croatia and payd it 10$ for 14 tokens,i think is the last time i have bought them because credit dcard you can forgott

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Cvetkovic View Post
    but now you have people who dont money to buy tokens and ends the game,because i have bought tokens once over the phone in croatia and payd it 10$ for 14 tokens,i think is the last time i have bought them because credit dcard you can forgott
    10$ for 14 tokens ? Maybe 2 dollars...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Cvetkovic View Post
    believe me,for this kind of game no need waste money for gold..

use ur money wisely