Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Hardcorecrit
  • 1 Post By Damien82
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Formation / Tactic Slots

Banned

Formation / Tactic Slots

Hey Guys,

not sure if it was already mentioned or requested but i wanted to request it anyways because to me it seems very important to get that kinda feature...So heres my idea:

It would be great to have a couple of slots ( lets say 2 or 3 to start with ) to save tactics / formation / roles and such things, I as example like to play with my B team every now and then when theres an not so important game against someone very weak or in a friendly game as example but i am kinda to lazy to switch my whole team out every time, change the roles and such things especially on the phone at work, things has to be done quick i am sure alot of people feel the same way ☻
    maloukees and rogerniceguy like this.

I agree. This would be a great to implement. You can quickly and easily change formations, tactics and players to use for different matches and opponents. For me when i play at home i like to play a 3-5-2 attacking formation but when im away from home and playing a stronger opponent i may play a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1 counter attacking style. It would be beneficial if we could have slots where we can save our favourite formations and tactics etc.
    Hardcorecrit likes this.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey @Hardcorecrit and @Damien82 Welcome to the Forum!

Indeed, this suggestion is one of the most popular ones in the Forum and I personally enjoy the idea and see how such an implementation might make our team management easier

I will add this to my report to the devs!
    Hardcorecrit likes this.