Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Which Official Club Items would you like to see?

The Jersey and emblem from AFC Ajax, The Netherlands

I would like to see Newcastle united

Custom Goalie Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hey folks, we'd like to know which Official jerseys and emblems you'd like to see in the game in the future? No promises, but if there's enough interest in a specific club, we'll see what we can do!
    Can we make custom goalie jerseys? Also, expanding the custom jerseys to more sophisticated styles would be awesome. Thanks for listening.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Chivas de Guadalajara emblem and uniforms

Addicted
    S.C.Braga, one of the best teams in Portugal with a strong european competition vocation

Which Official Club Items would you like to see?-capturar.png

Leeds United
    Leeds United USA

Est. 2016

Bonjour, je souhaiterais voir un autre club Français qui soit représenté dans le jeu... Et qui mieux que l'Olympique de Marseille pour concurrencer le PSG qui est déjà dans le jeu.
    Merci.

Olympique de Marseille

Bonjour, je souhaiterais voir un autre club Français qui soit représenté dans le jeu... Et qui mieux que l'Olympique de Marseille pour concurrencer le PSG qui est déjà dans le jeu.
    Merci.

I would like to have the opinion to buy the original logo and dresses from SK Rapid Wien. It's still the most famous club in Austria and so this club has the biggest community, the most 'normal' fans and also 'fanatic supporters'!! This club also brings the most audience into the stadium: and this not only in his home arena - every other club in leaque is happy when Rapid comes play their in own stadiums cause this is the game with biggest audience in whole season!
    So I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be happy about this option... and so there would be also enough members who would buy it too

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hey folks, we'd like to know which Official jerseys and emblems you'd like to see in the game in the future? No promises, but if there's enough interest in a specific club, we'll see what we can do!
    Indian National Team's home and away jerseys, ISL teams home and away jerseys