Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: International Cup

International Cup

This feature is decent, basically you build National Team from scratch and take them to the glory over 3 seasons. Here’s my suggestions coz I like this feature

Make this like per 2 seasons for example. Make sure this event comes occasionally so we can have some fun building different national teams over and over again and at the same time, being able to recruit additional players for our club without having to going to bidding wars. Why not.

Also, can we have every nation’s jersey be available in the club shop and permanently? Cannot wait to pick up Aruba’s, North Korea’s, or American Samoa’s jerseys for 30Ts each instead of only Spain, Russia, etc.?!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    This feature is decent, basically you build National Team from scratch and take them to the glory over 3 seasons. Here’s my suggestions coz I like this feature

Make this like per 2 seasons for example. Make sure this event comes occasionally so we can have some fun building different national teams over and over again and at the same time, being able to recruit additional players for our club without having to going to bidding wars. Why not.

Also, can we have every nation’s jersey be available in the club shop and permanently? Cannot wait to pick up Aruba’s, North Korea’s, or American Samoa’s jerseys for 30Ts each instead of only Spain, Russia, etc.?!
    It should be improved a lot first and then only once every 4 months. Reduce prep stage to 3 days as it's boring. They need rest it a while now and iron the bugs out. Improved draw system also needed. Bots involvement limiting. Asso buddies in same competition would be fun.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Dan G likes this.

Addicted
    no.it's was ok as long as it lasted.there is a reason why world cup is every 4 years.and every 4 months topeleven time is too often.
    there are some nice features in IC that could replace or added on normal topeleven features.
    but there are a lot of issues now on top eleven that have to be resolved first.

TBH Oer 4 months is fine nd the reason it should stay is because casual players can play it when World Cup’s not around. Also a big yes for some improvements like nerfing the bot teams in the IC Itself and make better treatment to the prep phase. Also I don’t think I see the point of In Match bonuses matters in this one?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    enough IC for this year ... running it 3 times within 2 months made it so boring !

so many things to be fixed

1- allow supporters in IC matches
    2- Allow friendly matches against other REAL national teams not against bots
    3- Remove bot teams and refrain from using them in the future.
    4- Allow us to recruit players from main (local) team for National team
    5- Allow the use of emblem for cup winners for showing off
    6- Time of matches should be fixed in a way that don't bring the server down
    7- Increase the rewards ( rest packs - tokens )
    8 - Don't run the IC more than one time per year and keep 11 months for friendlies / training and QUALIFICATION ( 1- LOCAL/ country - 2 REGIONAL 3- CONTINENTAL 4- IC )