Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Level 39 and lost like a rookie. I'm out.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Silva View Post
    And the latest:
    If you're down 0-3 switch GK's and you will win it.

The matching algorithm is getting worse, maybe too much parameters to read, too many adjustments being made.
    It is spinning out of control vs reality.
    Saying top11 has nothing to do with real football...I wouldn't go that far.
    I really don't mind loosing, seriously ..i keep telling everyone that you learn much more when you loose than when winning...but once again, when one looses like my initial post described.. what it is there to learn !? 0, zilsch, rien..
    It was not the final outcome that shocked me but the whole process of the defeat altogether with the ridiculous moves from my opponent.
    In addition to what has been said above about the factors for winning, pay attention to two facts that many disregard them:

A- The game engine is set to make your team LOSE no matter what AFTER a certain number xxxx of non losing ( win -draw) matches....
    B- Experience (players with more number of games perform much better than new players)
    C- White skills of the total number of 11 players - Not the overall avarage.

Finally, keep in mind that we're living a new world of soccer where big teams such as Germany, Brazil , Argentine , Italy can lose against South Korea , Belgium, France , Sweden respectively .... Good managers are those who don't let a series of defeat stop them but create more challenge to run their teams in a better way.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Silva View Post
    And the latest:
    If you're down 0-3 switch GK's and you will win it.

The matching algorithm is getting worse, maybe too much parameters to read, too many adjustments being made.
    It is spinning out of control vs reality.
    Saying top11 has nothing to do with real football...I wouldn't go that far.
    I really don't mind loosing, seriously ..i keep telling everyone that you learn much more when you loose than when winning...but once again, when one looses like my initial post described.. what it is there to learn !? 0, zilsch, rien..
    It was not the final outcome that shocked me but the whole process of the defeat altogether with the ridiculous moves from my opponent.
    In addition to what has been said above about the factors for winning, let me help you with three facts that many disregard them:

A- The game engine is set to make your team LOSE no matter what AFTER a certain number xxxx of non losing ( win -draw) matches....
    B- Experience (players with more number of games perform much better than new players)
    C- Look at the WHITE skills of your opponent - Not the overall average of a team.

Finally, keep in mind that we're living a new world of soccer where big teams such as Germany, Brazil , Argentine , Italy can lose against South Korea , Belgium, France , Sweden respectively .... Good managers are those who don't let a series of defeat stop them but create more challenge to run their teams in a better way.
    Eduardo Silva likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    In addition to what has been said above about the factors for winning, pay attention to two facts that many disregard them:

C- White skills of the total number of 11 players - Not the overall avarage.

Agree with A 100%. I call it wheel of (mis)fortune. After a long undefeated run that wheel has every segment of the wheel set as "troll". That match it will feel like whatever you do during the match will make no difference. Subs/tactics change. You can have 70% possession but opponent with get 1 shot on goal and score. Meanwhile your players could play 1000 mins and never score. Before this those same attackers smashed teams left right and centre.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12