Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Academy, that place where to keep training U20

Academy, that place where to keep training U20

Here another viewpoint regarding the academy... and is that the academy can be a a place where to extra-train in some way these players who have 18-19 -20 years...

So we come back to the idea to consider some things as "premium". As should be, a 8* - 9* player, so, if one keeps youngers those can have a benefit. The question now is how, but I guess that adding something like a double XP winning related to a "standard" training affecting different skills, can work.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Here another viewpoint regarding the academy... and is that the academy can be a a place where to extra-train in some way these players who have 18-19 -20 years...

So we come back to the idea to consider some things as "premium". As should be, a 8* - 9* player, so, if one keeps youngers those can have a benefit. The question now is how, but I guess that adding something like a double XP winning related to a "standard" training affecting different skills, can work.
    Good idea or 17 year olds who we can develop/train to graduate to 1st team day 1 of new season as an 18yo. So we can actually improve the current offering

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.