Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I think a new competition could be added

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    well actually it's top 4 but anyway why not? I believe the concept is for the teams that end up finishing in places 5-7 (and perhaps also the teams that finish 3rd in the CL group stage) and go to the next level without being able to compete in the CL so they'll have a place to earn some extra cash to help them, just like real football. I don't see anything wrong with that.
    I agree.. It's a good idea and it won't take space from the CL because there would be much less money involved then in the champions league. People will have it as another way to win silverware and it'd be nice to look forward to something if you don't qualify for the CL.

I have another idea: What about a 5-10 token bonus to whoever wins the cup/CL?? and maybe 3-4 for the league?
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Pro
    they should do champs league 1st/2nd europa for 3rd 4th imo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If a europa league is created for 5th-7th placed teams, how many teams in the competition are likely to be token buyers?
    July, I was referring to your comment where there would be a competition for non-token buyers. the europa league is a good idea just to get another trophy for the weaker teams.

How do you define the token-buyer in order to allow or disallow a player into the non-token buyer cup competition?
    Would it be that he NEVER bought ANY tokens?
    Would it be that he did not buy any tokens at the start of the season? Someone could load up during the previous season and get entered into the non-token buying cup competition the next season. Maybe 3 seasons without buying tokens and you can enter?
    Obviously, buying tokens during the cup competition would disqualify you.

Very interesting and appealing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    To be honest, I don't think there will be a europa league type competition. Why not have the losers cup for teams finished 11th-14th in the league?
    Like I said earlier, a relegation playoff like in the Dutch league.

Why not the fair play cup? Intertoto cup? Supercup for winner of CL and winner of Europa?
    Then you could have a separate cup for all the CL winners of a certain level.

The list grows.....

Banned
    I like this idea actually I think it's great for active managers with average teams that almost never get to be in the champions league.
    BUY SOME TOKENS!!! Damn! Should they create the Whining Cup for mediocre teams 8-14.

Just kidding - dont buy tokens. The more cup competitions, the better. My cupeth runeth over.

Apprentice
    Why would they want to offer something to the non buyers? To encourage them to never buy?
    CameraLagg likes this.

Rookie
    well actually it's top 4 but anyway why not? I believe the concept is for the teams that end up finishing in places 5-7 (and perhaps also the teams that finish 3rd in the CL group stage) and go to the next level without being able to compete in the CL so they'll have a place to earn some extra cash to help them, just like real football. I don't see anything wrong with that.
    I totally agree with you and that is what i was trying to explain.

Pro
    Post this in a suggestion forum. I support any new ideas that will increase the number of games, injuries and red packs spent.
    andreas9 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Post this in a suggestion forum. I support any new ideas that will increase the number of games, injuries and red packs spent.
    Just posted

I would like/suggest an xtra tournament/cup only for Tokenbuyers (let´s call it the TOKEN CUP) where they can compete against each other and the winner gets 1000T and a Token trophy
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast