Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Improve function to hard train a single player

Famous

Improve function to hard train a single player

Since the removal of gk drills gaining xp on outfield players (which lets face it was a bit silly anyway) nothing has been implemented to make training a single player more user friendly.

There should be several things added here. Make it possible to purchase an extra position or special ability for a set number of greens. Make this in line with the players training speed. So a 4 star 18yo fast trainer might be say 35 greens. 23yo 6 star closer to 100.

Make it faster and easier basically. Very time consuming improving skills also. Add repeat button when training single player skills. Currently red so have to go out and go to reports to repeat. Condition recovery have to click into another screen to recover. These 2 functions should be on the post train report screen. Shouldn't need to move into other screens to achieve this. Adds more time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Dustcloud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Since the removal of gk drills gaining xp on outfield players (which lets face it was a bit silly anyway) nothing has been implemented to make training a single player more user friendly.

There should be several things added here. Make it possible to purchase an extra position or special ability for a set number of greens. Make this in line with the players training speed. So a 4 star 18yo fast trainer might be say 35 greens. 23yo 6 star closer to 100.

Make it faster and easier basically. Very time consuming improving skills also. Add repeat button when training single player skills. Currently red so have to go out and go to reports to repeat. Condition recovery have to click into another screen to recover. These 2 functions should be on the post train report screen. Shouldn't need to move into other screens to achieve this. Adds more time.

+100500

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Banned
    i have the same opinion

Famous
    If you play any other football management game I imagine training a single player won't be anywhere near as long winded, time consuming and non user friendly as TE. Game suffering being so old. Probably needs redesign from scratch and a relaunch.

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 07-19-2018 at 07:18 AM.

Apprentice
    I am quitting as soon as I spend my tokens next season. It takes too long to train players though there is a ridiculous way to spend hundreds of tokens to bypass the tedious training regime. I guess Nordeus as so many customers spending money that there is no reason to change though in my league I see about two people playing.

Rookie
    Nice idea but Nordeus seems to be having a problem getting the basic things right.

Another good idea and i am sure that admins will forward this to Devs with the expected outcome

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If individual skills had some important role in the game, I would agree with you
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html