Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Please keep the International Cup in the game and add some features to it

Lightbulb Please keep the International Cup in the game and add some features to it

Hello, could you please keep the International Cup in the game because it really is a fresh new and fun thing in the game, playing with your favourite national team, having the feeling of playing a real world cup instead of just playing the same things each season, league, cup, champions/europa league, it really is an amazing new feature and it would be amazing if you guys keep it up. However, i think that you should add the feature of buying players from other national teams, but first give the players a club, so it can feel like real life, so if a manager decide to buy a player which made a good International Cup performance and wants to add him in his squad, he can do it sending an offer to their club. It would really feel real life and would really be an amazing feature.

One more thing, i think that you should work on the transfers feature, i mean i wanted to buy a player from a club which have an inactive manager and i sent multiple offers to buy the player, but i didn't get a response and i really wanted that player, you should do something about that, you should also add players wanting to leave the club to improve their career, like in real life, for example when a star player in a mid table team joins a big club, this should be a thing. And something like transfer requests, like when the club doesn't want to sell the player but the player sends a transfer request to the club, please look into those things! Thank you!

Pro
    3 IC in 2 months yuck it became boring ....

Famous
    For me the IC as it was was interesting for 2 days then became boring very quickly. Needs a good rest and big improvements

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Boring game.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    agree, boring, random competition
    only the jerseys and emblems of countries are cool
    USARABAT likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    What I would find really interesting would be to know at what level @Nezivor is at?
    No offence intended but, how long have you been playing Top Eleven?
    It's your first ever post on the forum so my guess is that you've been playing for between 2-10 seasons.
    If I'm right then your post will be the kind of response the Devs reach for the Kleenex for after reading.
    It tells them they're doing something right, when in fact they just fall short.
    madflo19 and rogerniceguy like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sorry @Altiplano but this is the target group of nordeus
    We, the 30-40 old players and regular members of the forum, are just moaners who look back at the good old TE
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    sorry @Altiplano but this is the target group of nordeus
    We, the 30-40 old players and regular members of the forum, are just moaners who look back at the good old TE
    And that's exactly why I'm interested to know for how long @Nezivor has been playing.
    The noobs give the feedback that gets the Devs in need of an underwear change.
    Whilst the grumpy old men complain about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    And that's exactly why I'm interested to know for how long @Nezivor has been playing.
    The noobs give the feedback that gets the Devs in need of an underwear change.
    Whilst the grumpy old men complain about everything.
    I'm lvl 16, i've been playing for year and a half, 18 seasons, however i was inactive in 60% of them, got bored of the game, but the thing that nothing has changed about the transfer system for year and a half is just incredible, give us transfer history of the player, do something about the inactive managers, i can't buy a player which i really want from an inactive manager, i sent like 10 offers and nothing, also, the searching for a club/player, what if i liked a player from other team in the last season's league? There's absolutely no way to buy him in the pre-season or at whatever time, the international cup is a really fun thing for me and is something different which i liked, hope Nordeus fix the transfer system
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Play.
    Don't play.
    Oooohhh. New challenge. Play.
    Don't play.
    Ooooohhh. New challenge. Play.
    Perfect profile for redemption.
    Got to hand it to someone somewhere at Nordeus - they know their clients.
    Getting depressed. Time to go on holiday/hibernate.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast