Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Make a contest vs friends

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Make a contest vs friends

Make a contest vs friends of my team.
    Instead of playing vs bot France, London or Madrid, to go or to invite 4 (randomly chosen) teams from friends list.
    Teams gonna play with their asso q.

Better be from fb so to have some fun with chatting.
    rogerniceguy and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Make a contest vs friends of my team.
    Instead of playing vs bot France, London or Madrid, to go or to invite 4 (randomly chosen) teams from friends list.
    Teams gonna play with their asso q.

Better be from fb so to have some fun with chatting.
    100% agree. For me the best part of TE has been the friends I've met. It's what has kept me playing. I've made 2 past suggestions involving playing friends;

1. Association clash. A mini league amongst association members. Could tie this in what khris has said and try and stop this association movement.

2. International cup style tournament to include say 5 associations and all those members plus 2 bots to make 32 teams.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah, for example this latest contest (the sand football) why not to be vs friends.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, for example this latest contest (the sand football) why not to be vs friends.
    Agree and with game times rather than play now. Play now will feel like playing a bot. I imagine my opponent won't know I'm playing them. So association or fb friends with set times so both can attend and exchange banter Oh and no condition loss. Make things fun and enjoyable again.

Famous
    Anyone else have some friend / asso events they can think of and suggest?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Anyone else have some friend / asso events they can think of and suggest?

With sarcasm set to maximum + 10, why don't Nordeus scrap the abandoned teams at higher levels, give lower level players an incentive/compensation to leapfrog 2 or 3 levels and we can all play in active, interesting, competitive tournaments against active, competitive teams once we've been playing for 2 or 3 years?
    Why don't they (Nordeus) scrap the abandoned teams? Because there is always, always, always (no matter how minuscule) the possibility that the team will be reactivated - and spend money!
    I would love to see something where I could play against genuine teams day after day, I hoped the IC was it (Doh!), enter play on la playa, and I have no expectations. So that's where I'm going - off to the beach.
    Back in mid September - maybe.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Just stopping by to encourage the ideas for friendly contests, keep 'em coming, I'm reporting them as per usual
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Just stopping by to encourage the ideas for friendly contests, keep 'em coming, I'm reporting them as per usual
    Voldara for me the biggest potential usp in TE is friends and the social side. If you can utilise competitions with friends and fellow association members you will create much more fun events. Being able to chat to friends during head to head games is great.