Thread: Sell the Clubs!

Sell the Clubs!

Top eleven is a great online football managing game. Its almost similar to the real football in the world, but there should be one more option like that of Selling the club one owns (like in real worlds football) for Cash and Tokens. It may work much like buying players. One may own multiple Clubs at a time.If The Club one has is weak & they get a good offer for their club he may be able to sell it and start again from the begining of the game (like we had the tutorial and the default players).a whole new beginning! the weaker ones will be happy to restart with more cash and tokens and the ones with good budget will have multiple clubs and more play!!!

Please reply and let me know weather its a good thought. Please comment.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Viral Solani, is very nice and you will be able to make real nice moneys like that but is kinda to much, I don't think they will make something like that, but still it will be nice :*
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have weak team and i have done millions of mistakes in the game. I wish that something like this happens.

hahaha i would prefer they apply the option for "resign" and "apply to a new club"

hahahaa..

ok but it is a little bit risky. I can just make clubs and sell them infinite times and this will give me unlimited amount of tokens and money.

yeah so true fantasy!!!
    i guess they'll never do it

this not about they will never do it or they cant do it..
    since this is a flash game we cant add lots of complicated features on it..
    well there are always be an improvement but yeah they need time to test and apply..
    but giving a suggestion is a good thing..