Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Lex
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Lex

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Show the % of condition and XP gain in numbers

Show the % of condition and XP gain in numbers

This would help to do our job...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Lex
    Hey @khris, sorry but I'm not sure I get what you mean

You mentioned something about this in a previous thread, but I'm still a bit lost. Care to elaborate?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Hey @chris, sorry but I'm not sure I get what you mean

You mentioned something about this in a previous thread, but I'm still a bit lost. Care to elaborate?
    Yep;

1- In the squad page I would like to see the % of condition of each player in the main page, because right now we have to open each player's profile.

I remember that dragging* the mouse appeared a pop up screen showing the % ...¿?nope?...

Show the % of condition and XP gain in numbers-a1.jpg

2- In the old version was easy to spot the Fast Trainers because we were able to see the XP progress bar. Everytime it reached 99 the player won 1 Sp but right now we can't see that bar. Not sure right now in what way should be shown but, it helped a lot, because it was so precise regarding how much % the players gained during a training...

Maybe something like this, show the skills we train, the 1%,2%-3% gained, and the actual status of the bar.... or like before... like Shooting +145% (of the progress bar) 1XP won (or 2) and the actual % of the bar, to see if we're next to win a Skill Point...

Show the % of condition and XP gain in numbers-a2.jpg

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Lex
    Ohh right, that's pretty sweet actually. I can definitely see why it'd be useful. Thanks, I'll forward both points over to the higher ups.
    khris likes this.