Thread: Avoir une "équipe d'association"

Lightbulb Avoir une "équipe d'association"

Bonjour, je pense qu'il serait intéressant de pouvoir faire une "équipe d'association".
    Cette équipe serait composé des joueurs appartenant aux membres de l'association et serait créée par les membres de l'association via un système de sélection pour chaque poste (pour pouvoir créé la meilleure équipe possible et que chaque membres soit d'accord).
    Cette équipe pourrait être utiliser dans une ligue d'alliance ou un championnat éliminatoire ...
    j’espère que cette idée vous plais

Approved thread, moved to the French forum.**

thank you , I'm happy you like this idea ^^
    but i'm bad in english and i didn't understand if you have moved my thread to the french forum or if i must move this thread to the french forum ?
    i'm sory i didn't know that a french forum existed

Quote Originally Posted by Jolanorr View Post
    thank you , I'm happy you like this idea ^^
    but i'm bad in english and i didn't understand if you have moved my thread to the french forum or if i must move this thread to the french forum ?
    i'm sory i didn't know that a french forum existed
    Don't worry, I moved it to the French forum, you can find it in the other languages section here:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/discuss-top-eleven/

You can write in French there but of course if you want to participate in the main thread of suggestions, which is in English, you can do it but, in that language,s o we all can understand you

Welcome to the Top Eleven forum, by the way and thank's for sharing your ideas

okay thank's