Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Barnsley fc
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Benifits for long service players

Benifits for long service players

Having played top 11 for 4 years certain elements of the game become redundant.

My ideas would be:-
    100 tokens could be bought for £1bn - what’s the point in having so much money in the club?

2-4-1 swaps on rests, meds & moral chips. So if I have way too many moral packs, which I would never use. I could use 2 to buy one moral chip.

Thanks
    Steve
    Dustcloud likes this.

approved and moved to suggestions**

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley fc View Post
    Having played top 11 for 4 years certain elements of the game become redundant.

My ideas would be:-
    100 tokens could be bought for £1bn - what’s the point in having so much money in the club?

2-4-1 swaps on rests, meds & moral chips. So if I have way too many moral packs, which I would never use. I could use 2 to buy one moral chip.

Thanks
    Steve
    Even though am a new player, I have been thinking of something like this. Like a Managers Market, where managers can trade resources - trade by barter. Nordeus still gets to benefit certain tokens per trade, or alternatively, managers pay a fee to access the market for a limited period of time.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    you say buy 100token with 1billion...
    if you answer me this please.how much money do you have?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't really agree with this. Just cause you played for a longer period doesn't mean you should have physical advantages comparing with others. Is just totally unfair and unbalanced.
    Doors FC likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook