Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Voldara
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup First round unique match

Cup First round unique match

I'm gonna put under the table the idea to have 1 free day per season, this will be the 1st Sunday (in what we can have some special fast event? with 2nd teams**)

And the 1st Cup Round can be played on Monday, in a unique match in a neutral stadium.

Many of us wake up on Sunday witht he 1st leg already played so, I think this needs some space since the server maintenance...

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Interesting concept, @khris :3 Nice work!

(surprise, surprise, I will add this to my report )
    khris likes this.

That's bad idea khris.
    The first game of the season in the Cup, many times is a troll.
    So from one game, Cup is over.
    Better play two games in Monday, with different hours.
    khris and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    That's bad idea khris.
    The first game of the season in the Cup, many times is a troll.
    So from one game, Cup is over.
    Better play two games in Monday, with different hours.
    In theory is a troll cause ppl can not set their formations properly... but playing it the day 2 thre's time...

Then the "troll factor" exists every day of the season in a proportional way... is just read the daily comments here and we have strange experiences monday to sunday... :/

But if thats the general perception, oke... 2 matches on Monday, my main idea was a free day to set all and be ready...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Agree but just half. Would be nice if the first day of the season would be used as a pre-season day.

Only one match in Cup is a bit tricky as one mistake, one red card and you out but on another side, lots of Cup competitions around the world in early stages are using just 1 match and not two so can be a practical idea as well.
    khris and Captain Quint like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Agree but just half. Would be nice if the first day of the season would be used as a pre-season day.

Only one match in Cup is a bit tricky as one mistake, one red card and you out but on another side, lots of Cup competitions around the world in early stages are using just 1 match and not two so can be a practical idea as well.
    Exact, in spain some rounds have 1 match... and UK even more comps, so? I really don't see the inconvenience and more in a neutral stadium.... troll? troll can be perfectly the first match or the 2nd of cup, theres no escape if comes to you

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree with @Ποσιδονας
    We know the game pretty much and it's known that there is a higher troll factor in the Cup games , in one of the two legs.
    (as also in a C.L. groups game, vs the weaker team of the group).
    So if the troll will hit in the single game, Cup is over and for many managers (like me) who are going for the treble, the season is over.
    Increasing the tanking factor too - This season is f.. up, let's tank.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

One free day per season? That will be a big change, people are used to at least one game a day. Except Nordeus is constantly having overload issues which may necessitate free days for events.
    One free day per season will work well if there are special benefits like free training without the need for greens, so we can train without fatigue (usually sybolised with the green energy bar turned red). This means a 24hr period where the green bar remains constant. It bears resemblance to reality when real clubs train before the hectic season.

If Nordeus should create a free day that has no activity for players or users, I guarantee you that they will gradually loose their fans and fanatics.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11