Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Team Destruction Mode ¿? sack the manager, eliminate players etc

Team Destruction Mode ¿? sack the manager, eliminate players etc

The truth is that I would like to see some feature where to be sacked of your team... like a "Nations Cup" with divisions where relegated teams could sack the managers... and well, open windows where to apply for the place if the teams dont achieve some targets...

Still but can be interesting have a future challenge where we can "stole or eliminate" players from the oppos in some way and have something entertaining...

Like a league of 10 like now we have with the 2nd team... fixed calendar to be fair... and same chances to obtain a win where to, eliminate oppo's players and the best 4 at the end or best 2 could play a finale...

These stuffs are entertaining and the game can have more modes in a future.

Too we could play and stole stickers or emblems from others.
    Last edited by khris; 09-25-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    maloukees and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The truth is that I would like to see some feature where to be sacked of your team... like a "Nations Cup" with divisions where relegated teams could sack the managers... and well, open windows where to apply for the place if the teams dont achieve some targets...

Still but can be interesting have a future challenge where we can "stole or eliminate" players from the oppos in some way and have something entertaining...

Like a league of 10 like now we have with the 2nd team... fixed calendar to be fair... and same chances to obtain a win where to, eliminate oppo's players and the best 4 at the end or best 2 could play a finale...

These stuffs are entertaining and the game can have more modes in a future.

Too we could play and stole stickers or emblems from others.
    I agree except for waging stickers and emblems.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11