Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Lhaw12
  • 2 Post By IImaestroII
  • 1 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Simple Way to Change your lineup

Simple Way to Change your lineup

Hi Guys,

I have an idea about changing constellations. Every day I have the problem that I have to adapt my lineup depending on the opponent. I just want to get as far as possible in the Champions League and the Cup, but I do not want to go up in the league. You do not need to question the meaning behind it.
    Nevertheless, I have to change my lineup completely twice a day.
    Would it make sense to create 2 or even 3 different lineup-templates between which you can easily switch with a click? This saves me a lot of work. This also makes sense if I want to spare my starting eleven, or let the 2nd team play against a weaker opponent.

Would be glad about feedback to this idea.

greeting
    Lhaw12
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhaw12 View Post
    Every day I have the problem that I have to adapt my lineup depending on the opponent. I just want to get as far as possible in the Champions League and the Cup, but I do not want to go up in the league. You do not need to question the meaning behind it.
    Lol, if you are tankingjust do the "hard work", or simply don't tank
    maloukees and Aku Papua like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

No i do not tank. I just wann stay one time in this league to be equal to my mates in my Association.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for the suggestion, @Lhaw12

The idea for a few slots/templates for different tactics and formations, which can be switched easily, has been circulating in the Forum for quite a while Truly, it's one of the most common suggestions! And I completely understand the different reasoning behind it, I myself could see how such a option/feature might benefit my game-play

As always, I will be reporting this to the devs!
    Blast likes this.

There are 2 formation pages, the main one and in the 2nd switching you see the oppo' (inverse field).

Well known is the idea to link that 2nd formation page with the CL/SL and Cup matches. And thats the most easy solution, and practic really.

Then again the whole point of game is to watch it as a manager.
    As a manager you can change formation tactics during game.
    Nordeus obviously thinks being able to set pre-programmed formations and tactics for the various different taunaments detracts from this.
    But realistically you are not able to watch all the games all the time so having this option would only enhance the game.