Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4 Suggestions

4 Suggestions

I am suggesting the developers add 4 additions to this wonderful app. NUM1: A way to convert health , morale , condition packs into each other. I have 679 Health packs , 16 Morale , 34 Condition and i would like to convert some of those to health packs to get morale or condition. Even if u have to pay 1 token each time you do it. My players rarely get injured because i train them well. NUM2: Have at least 5 videos in 24 hrs to get 5 free tokens. Some of us exhaust our tokens and have to wait untill late in the season to have bk tokens to buy players by that time we would be in the bottom tier or we have no means to buy tokens. NUM3: Let's go 3D , step up the technology even more some of us and non players would love to see and interact even more with our players on and off the field. NUM4: Upgrading our youth academy once more to get players directly under our tier and we can actually use them in our team for that season. Thanl you in Advance!!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi @Farmers1o1 Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks for your suggestions! Make sure to post any new ideas here and share them with the other Forum members.

I shall be forwarding your suggestions to the devs