Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Dan G
  • 1 Post By Doors FC
  • 3 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Improve Day-to-Day Game Play

Improve Day-to-Day Game Play

Looking at different comments on the forum it seems that there are a bunch of issues primarily surrounding the events.

My suggestion is to get rid of the events until the general game play is freshened up and bugs / issues sorted.

Everyone joins TE for the general game play and when you see improved functionality being sacrificed at the expense of gimmicky events it makes you question why you play.

If the devs do look at the forum, please freshen up the general game play rather than investing your time and effort in these events.

Addicted
    i support this completely.thanks mate..
    Dan G likes this.

They are aware that with every new challange a storm of bugs will hit the game, but it seems that nordeus is looking for quantity, not quality.
    Dan G, maloukees and khris like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    They are aware that with every new challange a storm of bugs will hit the game, but it seems that nordeus is looking for quantity, not quality.
    They need to stick to what they are good at, or used to be anyway, which is a good football game that's user friendly and keeps people interested.

I like the associations tournament that they introduced but these other events where you have to play extra matches are just a waste.

Focus the resources on being the best on line football manager game would be my advice.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks for the feedback, guys!

No matter positive or negative, feedback is always highly appreciated, so rest assured, your thoughts have been added to my report.
    Dan G likes this.