Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Re-edit the actual challange re-calibrated once it's over.

Re-edit the actual challange re-calibrated once it's over.

With a AvQ based on what each team have as a best 11 AvQ, adding a +30% for the Phase 6 oppo and always counting a min of 80%.

Is not acceptable like it is now. Cant be based just taking into account the "best AvQ team and adding +30% for the last oppo" and see how due this the lowe teams of 95% or so have to face a 168% team.

Meanwhile these assos with abandoned teams with x6 50%s avqs have a real advantadge as it is more easy come from 50 and go to 110% than train a 95% to be able to face a 160+%.

Of course we could talk about how tankers have advantadge.

The KoH was intense and hard but posible with effort, in this one the bots are way out of acceptable linits.

Famous
    Our association already stop playing, its only for tankers this one
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Our association already stop playing, its only for tankers this one
    The same I say. Im -14% from that Phase 5 158% and after 6 matches without score by my side, I desist.

At least is how I say, the KoH was hard, many matches and so intense but with effor was posible to win and Im proud of been playing that week despite I had to concentrate matches at certain hours using tokens, but this is practically impossible.

Another event that gets too hard too quickly

This sucks. We are platinum but it is impossible to complete. stage 3 as we actually play the game instead of tank regularly. if the benchmark is 100 skill then a 100 skill association should be able to complete round 3. A 110+ team like ours with a fine associations record should be able to complete round 4. Round 5 and 6 are advantage enough for tankers and cashers. To be unable to complete round 3 is ridiculous. AIs should NEVER be able to function better than the average player yet these frequently do. All this encourages is more leagues where leases than half of the teams are actually playing to win. Is this really what the game designers want?