Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eXtEnDeD

Thread: Ad time

Rookie

Ad time

What is the reason that I can watch video ad for rest packs every 24 hour? I cannot watch it every day in the same time and it gets later and later and then I miss one day about 30 rest packs?
    Fugu likes this.

I made a thread about this exact same problem
    here https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...e-rewards.html

This change was obviously made by someone that does not play the game because in theory they said it was for balancing porpuses but on pratice this change not only make no sense at all but also it is really annoying and inconvenient to the player since now the ad cooldown is not 24 hours anymore but 24 hours + the time you take to watch all the videos.

So the result is everyday you keep geting your ads cooldown later and later to the point that sometimes you get them after you need them like after the games or hours that you can't really log into the game.

The only thing we can do right now is spend 24 hours without watching any ads so we can later reset the cooldown to a better time which is ridiculous player must sacrifice his gameplay due to bad flawed game design.

Please listen to the people that play your game and fix this.

There was nothing wrong with the way it was before!
    Last edited by Fugu; 11-21-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
    I made a thread about this exact same problem
    here https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...e-rewards.html

This change was obviously made by someone that does not play the game because in theory they said it was for balancing porpuses but on pratice this change not only make no sense at all but also it is really annoying and inconvenient to the player since now the ad cooldown is not 24 hours anymore but 24 hours + the time you take to watch all the videos.

So the result is everyday you keep geting your ads cooldown later and later to the point that sometimes you get them after you need them like after the games or hours that you can't really log into the game.

The only thing we can do right now is spend 24 hours without watching any ads so we can later reset the cooldown to a better time which is ridiculous player must sacrifice his gameplay due to bad flawed game design.

Please listen to the people that play your game and fix this.

There was nothing wrong with the way it was before!
    Yep we both asked same question and still nobody has replied yet...