Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Changes in training X2 Button- 107 levels - schedule

Changes in training X2 Button- 107 levels - schedule

-First of all, we need a X2 button there after each training.

-we need 24 more levels in the drills, adding to each drill, a x2 level (1,5 condition usage to 3% etc) than the actual one making both of them available, so we could train evem more double fast.

Maybe would be interesting the option to create a "personalized drill" as the 25th.

So we could have... 91 levels + 24 doubling each skill +2 levels in the extra editable drill.

107 Levels then.

-Ive talked some time ago about the idea to schedule recovery sessions or training sessions too.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What I need is a better consequence between the skills and the performance of a player.
    When I decide to invest extra 30-50 greens to improve the crossing skill of one player, I expect from him to show that in the field.
    To be better for example in the corner-kicks than any other player because of internal/hidden/mumbo-jumbo/random reasons .
    That's why this is a fm game.
    Hunter likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What I need is a better consequence between the skills and the performance of a player.
    When I decide to invest extra 30-50 greens to improve the crossing skill of one player, I expect from him to show that in the field.
    To be better for example in the corner-kicks than any other player because of internal/hidden/mumbo-jumbo/random reasons .
    That's why this is a fm game.
    you know well that the visual skills affect in a minor way the internal ones.... and that star players, can't be created unless one have the option to dope players, since there are no limits between skillsand even in this situation can happen that a player is almost invisible despite have 9*s or high skills due the interna calibration...

Skills, should have limits again... and the "Impact of SAs should be at least x3 than the actual ones, as we had this "sad" liberalization in the training system allowing no limits between skills so now a SA matters less.... cause a mutant fix a score.

Limits, limits limits. And listen those who aren't potatos.

Addicted
    maybe if training becomes more simple,
    why should there be def,att,phys x8 drills each?
    each one shoyld have a bar under them and scroll a percentage bar given the weight we want to each training.

Apprentice
    these are very very wanton requirements because we invest greens in players. then they don't perform. this sucks. because now we as a manager(as the game says) are not able to teach our players certain skills. and we cannot spot a Messi every time.