Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Relegation System

Apprentice

Relegation System

I keep hearing the terms "tanker" floating around on these posts, I don't know what it means but I don't understand anyone who would intentionally suck for 30 days just to have 30 days of easy success but I guess there are a lot of type of folk out there lol. Maybe a relegation system would discourage this? Just like in real leagues, the bottom 3 teams are relegated down a manager level AS WELL as the star level of the players. Basically the opposite of promotion, you take a step back and so do your players forcing you to actively play to climb out of this down turn for your club. I don't know, just a thought. We shouldn't allow teams to just remain in the same league level they were at if they lose all of their games. If not a relegation system, at least make it consistent that no matter if you are promoted or remain the same, your players drop in quality each new season. It's not like if FC Barcelona had a bad season lionel messi would remain the same age with the same quality lol he gets older and losses some skill just because of age. Just a thought.
    maloukees and Bliketa like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Sorry to tell you but your ideas are too "innocent".
    Tricksters rule the game when at the same time teams in the top of the server get boring and leave the game.
    You 'll understand later.
    jcohen42 and Doors FC like this.

Tankers are like a cash grab for Nordeus. They will never get rid of them because they care more about money than improving the game experience.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Tankers are like a cash grab for Nordeus. They will never get rid of them because they care more about money than improving the game experience.
    Imo tanking is not covenient for Nordeus, lot of managers just tank some seasons and train the team with free videos and reach 150+%. All this is "free", i don't see Nordeus gain here.. i'm surprised that they didn't do anything about this this yet
    maloukees likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Imo tanking is not covenient for Nordeus, lot of managers just tank some seasons and train the team with free videos and reach 150+%. All this is "free", i don't see Nordeus gain here.. i'm surprised that they didn't do anything about this this yet
    Gaining comes from the "free" videos xD paid publicity, from a 3rd party, is a effective way to obtain benefits really, and thats why there are rules against VPN and so, with the own terms and conditions from the providers side... cause there's a lot of money involved there.

If tanking was a loss for Nordeus, it would have been gone yesterday.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Apprentice

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Sorry to tell you but your ideas are too "innocent".
    Tricksters rule the game when at the same time teams in the top of the server get boring and leave the game.
    You 'll understand later.
    My idea may be innocent but I don't see how it would not work? Sure you have tricksters but what is the trick in letting your team get relegated especially if your teams overall star level still drops by one? If anything, those teams would continue to be relegated by active members who actually play for promotion and trophies instead of cheaping out the mechanics to get an easy triple crown achievement. Am I wrong in this?
    maloukees and khris like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    My idea may be innocent but I don't see how it would not work? Sure you have tricksters but what is the trick in letting your team get relegated especially if your teams overall star level still drops by one? If anything, those teams would continue to be relegated by active members who actually play for promotion and trophies instead of cheaping out the mechanics to get an easy triple crown achievement. Am I wrong in this?
    You don't count that the % you see is linked to the internal number, that was shown in the profile before these system of %'s we see... (in old versions of T11)

5* at L1 is 20 points, at L2 is 25 points to reach the 5*... 30 for level 3... if you decrease as the system is right now, you will win a star, and thats a problem cause the game for now can not discount the attribute points from the base,,,

If you have a 6* team and you are relegated you'll automatically have 7*, +1 star relegated, -1 star, with promotion as well you know... so isn't so easy, and that's why here I come again the the main idea of closing the training for 7*s+ players if one do not promote, otherwise the method could be "lock" the +5* players till one promote again... or so... but isn't so simple.

Famous
    I imagine one of the greatest joys for Nordeus is seeing a team spend 20 dollars/euros/pounds/roubles/whatever in an attempt to match the quality of a team that tanked the previous season.
    Think about it. Most players will not know wtf they have done to deserve a draw against a team 20/40/60% better than them between levels 1 and 12. So what they going to do to combat the quality difference?
    Ignorance is bliss, but it's no excuse.
    Tanking encourages those without the information to spend.
    madflo19 and TheWhiteKirby like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast