Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Doors FC

Thread: Associations. Active player logging

Exclamation Associations. Active player logging

Hi.
    I would be really useful to have some kind of data when joining an association about how many times the players come online. Its a nightmare when you join an association and no one player comes online. They don't have training bonuses and never train with anyone. During the last event most of my association didn't play and the ones that did play 1 or 2 games. 1 Player cannot compete in such an event and when you are joint top of the league on points then if the other player has a good association they get all the boosts and extra tokens. I therefore conclude there should be a way to tell how many times the players were online over all time and say last 10 or 20 games. Then you know when you join it is an active association.

Famous
    Once you've joined an association the bonuses will give you an idea of wether a player is active or not. 40% every day = active. 0% = nobody at the helm.
    Also through the chat function you can see when an association member is logged on by the blue exclamation mark. Tap that and all members appear bottom right of the screen with logged on member highlighted. Scrolling through past chat is also an indicator of how active the association as a whole is.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Addicted
    as i've suggested in the past there should be an last loggin date and time for asso members and all friends.
    Longers84 likes this.

Why don't we just start another forum association?
    Leeds United USA

Est. 2016