Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rememberthegirl2009

Thread: To Add ''PAUSED TEAM" option

To Add ''PAUSED TEAM" option

Many gamers have been sent reports to change 2D to 3D live match. Top eleven has been standing for 9 years but there are so many weak points in this game. This is becos of weak qualities of your Nordeus department. The upgrade versions are very dissapointed. Also, new challenges make the gamers wasting of time. National matches are very useless.*

My great desire is to add ''Paused Team'' option cos I'm very tired to play this game and I want to take a rest from my team managing temporaly. If I took a rest, your sever destroy my team. I can't let go my team under your sever. The paused teams should be registered in other data keeping system and that teams should be stop until the real manager retake again. For example, if I stopped playing this game in 2019, my team should be the same players, same token amount, same budget, same packs and same conditions when I will play in future peroid (2020,2022,....). Your Nordeus can't make implementation of my suggestion.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    StarlingCF likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    Many gamers have been sent reports to change 2D to 3D live match. Top eleven has been standing for 9 years but there are so many weak points in this game. This is becos of weak qualities of your Nordeus department. The upgrade versions are very dissapointed. Also, new challenges make the gamers wasting of time. National matches are very useless.*

My great desire is to add ''Paused Team'' option cos I'm very tired to play this game and I want to take a rest from my team managing temporaly. If I took a rest, your sever destroy my team. I can't let go my team under your sever. The paused teams should be registered in other data keeping system and that teams should be stop until the real manager retake again. For example, if I stopped playing this game in 2019, my team should be the same players, same token amount, same budget, same packs and same conditions when I will play in future peroid (2020,2022,....). Your Nordeus can't make implementation of my suggestion.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    It's really difficult to happen. Top eleven is an online game. I had an account on level 8 and most of the teams were observed. Top11 should make big changes to make this happen. I think that's a really good idea but it's impossible.

Στάλθηκε από το FIG-LX1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.