View Poll Results: What improvements would you like to see on 2019?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3D Graphics

13 15.12%
  • Recovery the old Museum

8 9.30%
  • Job Center - start with a ew club as before-

13 15.12%
  • Top 100 FAs -Elimination?-

18 20.93%
  • Academy Improvements & General Market Improvements

55 63.95%
  • Simulation Realism (Game actions, when these 2 guys pass-pass x50 )

30 34.88%
  • Fix Mutants Adding Skill Limits again or somehow

32 37.21%
  • High Scores as Before (as where more proportional)

13 15.12%
  • -Fix Game engine - Beatability Margins & General Simulation

55 63.95%
  • Eliminate the Interferance between FA-Regular Comp (different formation spot)

11 12.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 2019 What are your priorities

I would like to add this game ''PAUSED TEAM" option for gamers who want to stop playing this game temporaly.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    khris and Lucian1986 like this.

Rookie
    New Troll result. These troll results are getting absurd and ruin the game. I have two difficult games coming up but I am losing points to teams 30%+ weaker.

My team (115%) vs Opponent (79%) this is a 35% difference.

Result: 0-0.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Rookie
    How long before we all realize Nordeus won't implement any of these measures from the poll unless it makes them money.

Winning the league, cup and CL should b awarded token instead of cash.. with that we can use the token to buy cash if we want

There should be a feature where one can chat directly with top eleven players aside the Association chat.

Absolutely

Rookie
    Guys... I Keep saying this game would be world class, if it encourages us to sign players through transfer negotiation.
    Imagine this for 1 second... opening the transfer negotiation window every weekend (Saturdays and Sundays only) whereby you will be allowed to a feature that allows you set your players as NEUTRAL (available for offers or NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE and every new player signed into your team would be set automatically as NOT FOR SALE. Negotiation would include cash and tokens for you the selling manager.

You can sign players who are NEUTRAL 24hours after placing an offer if there's no response from the other manager to REJECT THE TRANSFER or RENEGOTIATE then the player will join the club who sent the offer automatically after 24hours.

Placing offers will end on Sunday though the 24HOURS grace can go to Monday and RENEGOTIATING can continue throughout the week. Though you can't place a new offer for a different player after Sunday.

Think about this... since there's the option feature of being able to SET players as NEUTRAL or NOT FOR SALE and all NEW PLAYERS are automatically set as NOT FOR SALE, players above 99% RATINGS SHOULD BE ALLOWED FOR TRANSFERS unlike the current way of doing transfers on Top Eleven whereby there's a limit for the player rating of 99% I'll clarify further...

Player negotiation to reduce threats of cheating would be restricted to only teams in the same CL or SL, cup and league set up with your team at every particular season. You can't offer for players that aren't in the same manager level, cup, cl/SL and league setup as you are as at that particular season, this should allow signing players of 99% 100% 120% and above possible especially if they are set on NEUTRAL by the other manager.

Thanks for your support.

P.S.: been taking my time to write about this for years always disappointed to see it not implemented.

Isilakar F.C.
    Top Eleven ❤️✌🏽

Rookie
    *MANAGER OF THE WEEK... FOR LEAGUE!*

Something to frequently motivate managers and keep them playing and challenging.

It should be based on wins, draws, losses goals conceded and scored based on the quality of the opponents they faced with that week.

E.g a 5 star team drawing a 6/7 star team should increase their chances or score more for winning the manager of the week than the effect it'll have on a 7 star team manager score if his team beats a 5 star team.

Note:
    This would make the Manager's competition table look quite different from the league table

I believe it'll be more fun if tokens are the reward.
    Support guys if you feel this will be fun, Thanks.

Isilakar F.C
    Level 38.

Rookie
    Auctioning players is childish mehn. I've written an article about how transfers should work check it out. It's titled make top eleven great again.

Rookie
    Well mine will make them Money let them search for my articles on manager of the week and how transfer negotiation will make top eleven great again

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast