Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jcohen42

Thread: 1º Accumulation of tokens in auctions. 2º - Loan of players

Wink 1º Accumulation of tokens in auctions. 2º - Loan of players

Hello team of managers,

I come here to present you 4 points / improvement proposals for the game in question. From my point of view are simple and humble proposals, which will certainly have been presented in this Forum. If they have already been presented in this Forum, I apologize, since due to lack of time or lack of time I have not
    attended the Forum.

1º - Accumulation of tokens in auctions

"I'd like to know what you think of the accumulation of tokens after the sale of a player." That is, there is a player on the roster that was put up for sale at auction. During the player's auction, several buyers / coaches invest their tokens in the purchase of the player's pass. At the end of the auction, the player is finally sold. However, I think it would be beneficial for all Top Eleven members if a coach accumulates the sum of all Tokens spent by the interested player on the sold, to exemplify below:

In a Single Player Auction:
    Coach / Buyer A = Spent 15 Tokens
    Coach / Buyer B = Spent 15 Tokens
    Coach / Buyer C = Spent 15 Tokens
    Coach / Buyer D = Spent 16 Tokens

Total tokens spent by stakeholders: 61 Tokens

That is, all tokens spent by auctioneers by a player WILL BE ACCUMULATED to the portfolio of the coach who sold it. That being said, it would be an encouraging way to improve the investment bank for player hirings and / or prize packages / sports products for the benefit of the team.

2º - Loan of Players between teams

I would like to know what you would think of the possibility of creating a system (limited or unlimited) of loan of players among several Top Eleven teams. It would be beneficial for the coaches to be able to enjoy the quality of other players, with a view to increasing quality and perhaps competitiveness as well as to the rotation of the seedlings, which are often extensive and do not allow us to rotate them on campus. For example, a base of player loan laws may imply that a team may have at least 2 borrowed players, that a team (if it has to pay) pays for 5 or 10% of the player's value, etc., etc.

I look forward if possible to conditize both requests. I'd be curious to hear your opinion. best regards

1) This is impossible, because players you put on auction do not get sold to other managers; they get sold to a bot. Under the old auction system, you sold players to other managers and got the cut of money. You did not get any tokens, although the concept of managers getting a "cut" of tokens spent was discussed. Certainly you would not get the full amount of tokens, as that would break the mechanics and drive up overall prices.

2) Loans were tried in Associations. It was way too easy for cheaters to exploit. I don't think we'll see it back anytime soon.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END