Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: No promotion = market level reduced

No promotion = market level reduced

As the title say, and this maybe would have a connection with the reality, as is well known that "the good players" don't go with top teams, could be good change the 5* mx. level in the market and allow, only 4* (so a reduced market with 2*, 3* and 4*)

This could be done in the place of a "full 20% reduction for all" that we've seen suggested.

This, as I asked by myself time ago, could give more sense to the "low" levels of stars, that now are just a discarded margin without functionality inside the game -more than abusing doing potato players with 1-200%s- when I suggested for example, give to the low avq players some privilege in training -for SAs and positions, giving 1-3* options to have 2 SAs for example.

As the title say, and this maybe would have a connection with the reality, as is well known that "the good players" don't go with top teams, could be good change the 5* mx. level in the market and allow, only 4* (so a reduced market with 2*, 3* and 4*)
    I 'm surprised with this suggestion because I 've seen you in a fb group so you must be aware how things are working for the top100/platinum managers.
    They don't buy 5* players, not even 4*.
    They buy 3* players so to increase their white skills more.
    2* will be even better for them - lol

I think the best suggestion is to be a limit 7*, 119%.
    After that, no more gaining from games or training.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I 'm surprised with this suggestion because I 've seen you in a fb group so you must be aware how things are working for the top100/platinum managers.
    They don't buy 5* players, not even 4*.
    They buy 3* players so to increase their white skills more.
    2* will be even better for them - lol

I think the best suggestion is to be a limit 7*, 119%.
    After that, no more gaining from games or training.
    Let's keep the 2 points separated here:
    -regarding the suggestion of reducing a -20% for all (so to cover tanking)
    this would reduce a 20% for promoted teams and in a different way would reduce the same for tankers but in the market.
    -regarding the mutant players this needs a direct fix by adding skill limits again, and we have to count that there's the upselling via nego's, so think that the training speed of each attribute dont depend of the main star too, so isn't exact what you are exposing, it will not be a "advantadge" buy a 2* or even a 1* because they will need to train this "-1 star" so 4 to 5 for example, and then the skill auto regulates the training speed.

So there is no advantadge.

regarding the mutant players this needs a direct fix by adding skill limits again
    considering this, ok maybe it works

but also there are two separate points

- the semi-mutants, players bought as 3*, one position only, trained only in white skills with A LOT of greens, ending the season with 250%-50% and after 1-2 more seasons, less balance of white-grey

- mutants coming from upselling. In the Greek forum we have talked about that and a solution was not to allow a 2nd or more nego transfer in the same season.

Also there are two more separate things.
    - the teams who care only for associations (top100- stay in platinum)
    - teams which are making semi-mutants for playing and promote also in official competition.
    The first case, wich is the plague of the game, won't be harmed from this as they keep their players for14-15 seasons (saving greens meanwhile).
    khris and IImaestroII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    considering this, ok maybe it works

but also there are two separate points

- the semi-mutants, players bought as 3*, one position only, trained only in white skills with A LOT of greens, ending the season with 250%-50% and after 1-2 more seasons, less balance of white-grey

- mutants coming from upselling. In the Greek forum we have talked about that and a solution was not to allow a 2nd or more nego transfer in the same season.

Also there are two more separate things.
    - the teams who care only for associations (top100- stay in platinum)
    - teams which are making semi-mutants for playing and promote also in official competition.
    The first case, wich is the plague of the game, won't be harmed from this as they keep their players for14-15 seasons (saving greens meanwhile).
    All is the same, limits between skills. I said 120% between the min and max one, the poll said ppl prefeer 80% as before again....
    The negos could have different fixings... 1 time allowed as max. or Ive said too dont allow the transaction if a player have any 160% skill...

It's complex realy but initially we need a roll back of what was done when the limits where removed....