Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Ideas that would turn Top Eleven into a reality game.

Rookie

Exclamation Ideas that would turn Top Eleven into a reality game.

Hey guys, am new here but, am a Top eleven level 14 manager.

I got a couple of ideas I'd like to share with you guys and hope we can influence the TE developers to add to the game.

1st is the negotiation feature, Top Eleven has succeeded in discouraging many managers from enjoying the Negotiation transfer feature which I suppose should be free and easy to use, we managers should be the ones that should choose how much cash and tokens we which to offer another manager for a player and it shouldn't be influenced by Top eleven just as we have the freedom to bid any amount of Tokens on players. It would be better also if managers can put players for sale in the negotiation transfer feature so that we would be able to identify active players who want to sell their players though based on negotiation or auction. If you understand what I mean, is that managers can either place a player at the auction market or the negotiation market so we can negotiate with managers that are active (because non-active members cannot place their players for negotiation or auction) now managers, we do have players we do not need in our teams how about we use those players to negotiate for other players such as player swap or player-plus-cash deals inwhich players would be valued according to the managers level.

2ndly a news tab or feature whereby managers can see what other managers in their league and champions league and cup competitons are doing atleast we should know who bought a new player and how good the player is, opponents players that added a star, completed constructions of facilities, matches opponents won so on (please add more ideas) so we can know what other managers are doing and then managers should be allowed to comment on the activities of each member the way we are allowed to comment on a news tab that only us read at the end.

Please guys lets work on this: If we can all send this to TE support as feedback via our TE account we would have this ideas (and other additional ideas) implemented or added to the game in no time.

Thank you for taking your time to read and for all additional suggestions and feedback and your actions towards the realisation this ideas in TE because nothing is more engaging and real in a football managing game than interacting with other managers especially through transfers this ideas would make many real addicts of TE!!!

Famous
    Great ideas, so the negotiations would be interesting again..

Now mostly I bid before on players from not active teams..

Also I like to see when the last login from my opponents was,
    iptables and Isilakar like this.

I like both of these. Negotiations in particular needs an update, as there needs to be an easier way to sell your players to other managers. That goes a long way towards engagement for managers if there is a stronger system by which teams are connected.

I think aside from closing loopholes for exploits, improvements to transfer methods and the addition of a top-level server for all the high-level players to come together after a certain level are the most improvement physical changes to be made (game engine and simulation is more of a program change).
    Isilakar likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

You know what happens? that if I play with 15 accounts and I can set the price I want, then I'm abusing, thats why the game have limits on this.

About the 2nd point Im fully agree, time ago myself Ive suggested to create a server diary or just to create server rankings where to check out who have more leagues etc

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You know what happens? that if I play with 15 accounts and I can set the price I want, then I'm abusing, thats why the game have limits on this.
    I wasn't only talking about Negotiations. Old auctions ring a bell?
    Isilakar and khris like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I wasn't only talking about Negotiations. Old auctions ring a bell?
    I really miss the old auctions system and the nordgens... but the suggestion basically is to do nego's like the old auction system and allowing tokens there... without limit xD in amarket where to add players like before, set offers like before....

I fit wasn't done, was to prevent abuses regarding the multi accounts... so I keep my opinion, as said xD

Rookie
    Hi.

Guess the simple two tactical additions that would make me "MAD" about Top Eleven.
    Focusing pass on one player. Oh my God that would make me love this game, with Man Marking inwhich I can be able to assign defensive players and my midfielders to mark my opponents players, just think of it there would be diversion and many managers would try to Man Mark my best player when I Focused the passing of my team to another player, this tactics would make managers wang to prepare better for their matches, this is the best tactical additions that would make managers more active and want to watch every game of their clubs This tactics woulsd be what I call "crazy" it would make managers think harder and be more involved in their matches because each match would bring along with it new challenges. 2ndly it would help us to silence the best player(s) of our opponents by assigning our best defenders to man mark them, though after every match the system would reset the man marking system the Pass Focusing on one player settings shouldn't change. Hope will see this in the next Top Eleven update cause it adds more indepth to the game.

Guys lets make this happen send this idea as feedback to support if you agree! Come on.

Rookie
    Thats true, but there's no fun in having 2 accounts even😂😂😂. My point though is that it should be cheaper, come on, I could use 6-9 tokens to get 3 good players including an ST, DC, and MC with 89-99 rating and aged 19-31 through auction because of how cheap it is to use the feature and quick we just have to wait only 4 minutes. Even though TE regulates the price(cash) how about cheap amount of tokens and the use of swaping players(instead of tokens). Thanks.

Rookie
    Sure!

Rookie
    Yeah thats right!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast