View Poll Results: Should Top Eleven Make This New In-Game Purchase Through 7 Eleven?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of Course! It's easier than telling your parent

2 66.67%
  • Nonono, later my parent scold me

1 33.33%
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By jcohen42
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Purchase Token by other services

Lightbulb Purchase Token by other services

Hello, I'm Kelvin, and I would like to suggest a new payment which is In-Store payment. Example: 7-Eleven. Nowdays, gamer can buy their gem or credit in 7-Eleven and key in the code through the game. Like MolPay/MolPoints which is used by League Of Legend/Garena. This is how it works: You buy $10 from 7 Eleven, and then the 7Eleven will gave you a receipt which is a code and a pin on it, so you have to go to the game website or game partnership in order to key in your code and pin then you will have your in game credit. I hope Top Eleven will do so because many of their parent is not allow their kids to make in game purchase.Also I have put the link in the Trackback boxes which is used by League Of Legend, the link is how gamer can purchase their credit through online or through 7 Eleven. Therefore I have suggested this suggestion in order to make the gamer happy by using their own money to buy in game credit through 7 Eleven without parent notice. Thank You and Have A Nice Day.

If you're a kid, you shouldn't be buying stuff in games. Period.
    nikolgiorgos, iptables and milpol like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    If you're a kid, you shouldn't be buying stuff in games. Period.
    We are not kids lol. Kids are not playing Top Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by KelvinGamez View Post
    Hello, I'm Kelvin, and I would like to suggest a new payment which is In-Store payment. Example: 7-Eleven. Nowdays, gamer can buy their gem or credit in 7-Eleven and key in the code through the game. Like MolPay/MolPoints which is used by League Of Legend/Garena. This is how it works: You buy $10 from 7 Eleven, and then the 7Eleven will gave you a receipt which is a code and a pin on it, so you have to go to the game website or game partnership in order to key in your code and pin then you will have your in game credit. I hope Top Eleven will do so because many of their parent is not allow their kids to make in game purchase.Also I have put the link in the Trackback boxes which is used by League Of Legend, the link is how gamer can purchase their credit through online or through 7 Eleven. Therefore I have suggested this suggestion in order to make the gamer happy by using their own money to buy in game credit through 7 Eleven without parent notice. Thank You and Have A Nice Day.
    It seems like your suggestion is intended to make it easier for kids to buy tokens without their parents knowing. Correct me if I'm wrong?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you want to pay for TE, buy a google prepaid card.
    That's it.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kids have other stuff to do instead of spending money for silly things.
    One of these "stuff" is called - school.
    To the subject : Im against other services. Reasons are too many to mention. One of them is : If you want to make money, don't use a product which is not YOURS. Find a job - problem solved.
    Sorry if you see my post offending, it's not. Im just protecting our children !!

P.S. I would love to see such threads involving our kids - Closed.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!