Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Trading?

Trading?

Should Nordeus add trading players to the transfer page? I always wanted to have a fair advantage against other managers. Before you guys ask, yes I have thought about this. It is a simple format where two managers can swap for each other's players. One manager sends an offer (player they don't see using) to another manager for a player you seem to like. It brings a new technical approach to transfer negotiations.

Anyone agree? I'll post again when you guys get an opinion.

This allows players with multiple accounts to build insane teams without spending much, they just have to use the free greens daily to pump up 1 particular player. If this were allowed, players would trade their mutated players into the main account just in time for an important match. Am against it but i guess we all have to manage accordingly if this ever happens.
    dave1311 and maloukees like this.

no one will agree.
    This will be another trick for some managers to drop or raise quality or to transfer players from one account to another.
    There isn't one manager to another, it's only one, the same xD

That is simple with a Nordeus patch if they can patch the negotiations then they can patch this. Anyways my idea is that trading is only available at a certain level along with the idea that you can't trade with managers leagues above you and vice versa for lower league teams.
    Last edited by MoltenwichCity; 02-26-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Addicted
    i am against any kind of trades or loans, that will be pandora's box, this game is allready heavelly affected by game engin exploits and bending rules from some ppl, nordeus dont know how to deal with that, they stucked between profits and game survive, but they bring it to themselves and they need to find a way

Famous
    This Will make unbeatable teams Boy the tricksters specially in the FA..