Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Nordeus be fair to players and PLEASE do something about this

Thumbs up Nordeus be fair to players and PLEASE do something about this

Please make your game more FAIR and remove the bonus on friends watching your games, this feature is ridiculous and makes no sense at all.

So let's say in real life you are a football team coach and you invite another coach to watch a game of your team, does your team get any +2% possession bonus? absolutely NOT.

Some people here said the % possession bonus is capped but in reality i seen this feature having way more impact than people state here, as more and more people come to watch the games the possession bar keeps groing at least visually it doesnt look like there is any cap specially in away games.

So why even keep this feature, it is obvious this thing is exploited by people to help their friends win games.

Some guy i seen every game has like 10 people watching as soon as the game starts, when check their player profiles you can see they are abandoned teams and their facebook profiles are fakeand inactive this kind of accounts are just used to exploit this bad feature and some others.

Is this a game where coaches battle to see who has the better team and tactics OR WHO RUNS MORE FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS AND VIRTUAL SMARTPHONE EMULATORS

If I want to win more games now I too need to create dozens of inactive accounts for the only purpose of supporting my games??? that is beyond pathetic.

Nordeus and Top Eleven Team if you remove this feature maybe it will help having more real players on the leagues and not like it is now most are inactive teams

Why remove this feature ? TO MAKE THE GAME FAIR, IT IS NOT NEEDED, THERE IS ENOUGH FRIEND INTERACTIONS LIKE FRIENDLY MATCH AND ASSOCIATIONS.

Outside players should have NO IMPACT in other peoples game this just gives room for EXPLOITING this BAD feature.

Addicted
    few simple changes will be enough
    - One supporter per IP address
    エルマー likes this.

am in league 2, God is good fc, but why cant i see my players play live, why cant i see the visual aspect of it
    iptables likes this.

I have 2 teams with 2 different ACTIVE facebook profiles. How do you know if a given acc is not active ?
    Friends are exactly for that purpose - support and gifts exchange as far as I can understand so far.
    I have 120+ friends in my list, so what should I do b4 every match ? Please don't support me it's not fair ?
    I can't seem to understand your objection here mate, perhaps Im missing smth...
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
    Please make your game more FAIR and remove the bonus on friends watching your games, this feature is ridiculous and makes no sense at all.

So let's say in real life you are a football team coach and you invite another coach to watch a game of your team, does your team get any +2% possession bonus? absolutely NOT.

Some people here said the % possession bonus is capped but in reality i seen this feature having way more impact than people state here, as more and more people come to watch the games the possession bar keeps groing at least visually it doesnt look like there is any cap specially in away games.

So why even keep this feature, it is obvious this thing is exploited by people to help their friends win games.

Some guy i seen every game has like 10 people watching as soon as the game starts, when check their player profiles you can see they are abandoned teams and their facebook profiles are fakeand inactive this kind of accounts are just used to exploit this bad feature and some others.

Is this a game where coaches battle to see who has the better team and tactics OR WHO RUNS MORE FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS AND VIRTUAL SMARTPHONE EMULATORS

If I want to win more games now I too need to create dozens of inactive accounts for the only purpose of supporting my games??? that is beyond pathetic.

Nordeus and Top Eleven Team if you remove this feature maybe it will help having more real players on the leagues and not like it is now most are inactive teams

Why remove this feature ? TO MAKE THE GAME FAIR, IT IS NOT NEEDED, THERE IS ENOUGH FRIEND INTERACTIONS LIKE FRIENDLY MATCH AND ASSOCIATIONS.

Outside players should have NO IMPACT in other peoples game this just gives room for EXPLOITING this BAD feature.
    Totally agree, I have seen account like that , and there where many Times treble winners....

So just remove that feature at least the Ball possess on part of it, just watching the game is ok
    エルマー likes this.

Addicted
    somehow sometimes its better not to watch your team's match.
    especially against better opponents.the troll persentage rises...
    nordeus should do sth about abandoned teams.start relegation system.3 last on league relegate.simple as that.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-26-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    I have 2 teams with 2 different ACTIVE facebook profiles. How do you know if a given acc is not active ?
    Friends are exactly for that purpose - support and gifts exchange as far as I can understand so far.
    I have 120+ friends in my list, so what should I do b4 every match ? Please don't support me it's not fair ?
    I can't seem to understand your objection here mate, perhaps Im missing smth...
    well, this is most exploited part of game, on a bad way, it start as social feature and ended as most important part of game, even more than team quality, that is a problem. Tell me why is for away teams hard to play on anfield, white heart lane, bernabeu, or dortumund roma stadium etc? Beacuse of home fans and full stadium

Addicted
    oh, and brw last time i readed fb tou, there is against it that same person have multiple accounts, seems they chaged it obviously

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    support has tiny effect in gameplay
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    few simple changes will be enough
    - One supporter per IP address
    So my own family members (because we are 3 playing) cannot support me???Yeah sure
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast