Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Promotion for teams more than 100%, CL draw, tanker

Angry Promotion for teams more than 100%, CL draw, tanker

Topeleven Team,

First: Tankers. Many issues could be solved if you simply implement a feature that all teams are promoted to the next league-level with a team average above 100%. Regardless they achieved the first 8 or not.

Another possibility, all players with more than 100% and not being in a promoted team, get lost. Because, "officially", they are sold to a team with a higher level. Which is btw. very realistic.

Think about it.

Second: I lost in CL final with a 126% team, well trained during the season, against a 150% team (certainly from above league-level). This is so ridiculous, why he didn't play the next level of CL??

Third: I most probably will be champion in my league by tomorrow, But I have no joy on this, I don't need it. My hardest competitor was head to head with me, 2 points ahead. But then, unfortunately, he lost day ago against a tanker. This one usually has, kind of, "tank-lineup": however obviously after the cup-final (or was it before) the top-lineup was given and my competitor had no chance. This is frustrating for both of us. And the final straw, this tanker won the Cup > he was by far the strongest team in the CUP-draw. How can.

The CL has to be a fair tournament with a bit of a chance.
    You must do something against tanker, it destroys the game.

For these issues, you earn an angry smile
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    just relegate last 3.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    just relegate last 3.
    Possible problem might be that relegated team players might get 20% that was lost on going up

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Possible problem might be that relegated team players might get 20% that was lost on going up
    i didn't mention anything about 20%.just relegate last 2 or 3.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Famous
    Just remove 20% from all teams promoted or not...

Just like in the FA

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just remove 20% from all teams promoted or not...

Just like in the FA
    That - would seriously affect income for Nordeus. First year players would leave after 2 seasons of running to stand still.

And I have again the Mission Impossible in the CL, Delta is up to two levels and 27%.?

Wonder do people from Nordeaus reading our suggestions?

Famous
    I guess not they do what ever want to do

Addicted
    Robert you might have a ponit there.

Firtly i think a formation with players on the wrong position shounld't be allowed, eve you saved it like thak the game would fix ir previouly to the match

Secondly your ideia is great, at the end os each league it its necessary to promote extra team, so insted of promoting them by order 9th 10th the criteria would be the value of the 11 best players the top teams would be promoted as they would be more prepared to face higher leagues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast