Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By George.I.Barbu

Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

I love the game which I’ve been playing since 2013. Like everything in this world nothing and nobody is perfect.
    As a veteran of the game and a big fan I would like to suggest the following:
    - Have same level opponents during Champions League, Super League and Cup.
    - Increase the rating of players from youth academy or give the option of loaning them in inferior level leagues, in order to grow.
    - Introduce playoffs before Champions League and Super League groups, for 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th places in the league.

Thank you!
    king7eric and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Also introduce a youthteam where we can grow a 16-17 year old talent

Quote Originally Posted by George.I.Barbu View Post
    I love the game which I’ve been playing since 2013. Like everything in this world nothing and nobody is perfect.
    As a veteran of the game and a big fan I would like to suggest the following:
    - Have same level opponents during Champions League, Super League and Cup.
    - Increase the rating of players from youth academy or give the option of loaning them in inferior level leagues, in order to grow.
    - Introduce playoffs before Champions League and Super League groups, for 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th places in the league.

Thank you!
    Playoff for 3rd and 4th position? I disagree with you on that. The rest are good suggestions

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

in the whole football world the bargaining to acquire a new player takes place at the beginning of the season and not in the last week as the geniuses of the Nordeus are implementing ... all this is explicit .... they want our money!