Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: Points Market

Apprentice

Points Market

Will not tired for suggesting this feature, because i think this feature would be great addition.

Points Market, place for trading our points for booster or token or even rare emblem/logo, so where we can get those points? By winning trophy. league, ucl, super, and new super cup by winning those trophies we can get points, each trophy have different points value, so here manager not just compete for trophies, but also for points. Maybe second or third will get points too, but ofc lesser.

A motivation for us managers, winning something not just trophy. Because i see many idle managers, like they doesnt have motivation at all, well cant blame them if they quit or idle because as a high level manager (maybr middle lol) sometimes i thinking "its just a trophy, still lose 20% rate for next season, no bonus, chance against higher level,no benefit just trophy"

So, how about that nordeus?

Dont know about all that but if the rewards for winning or even competing properly in the League and Cups competitions were far greater than they are now then maybe tanking would decline a bit. I am talking about rewards that can actually be used by the managers tokens and greens. Cash and red or blue packs are relatively useless after a certain level (eg my level 21 team has almost $2 billion , 956 reds 327 blues that I will never need) so maybe to go with the cash prizes are token prizes with green packs attached as well are the way to go. Maybe something like starting at level 4, winner gets 8+8 tokens and greens , 2nd gets 6+6 , 3rd gets 4+4 4th gets 2+2. I would then add 1 token+green for every level over 4 so level 5 would be winner 9+9 , 2nd 7+7 ,3rd 5+5 , 4th 3+3. As you can see this will soon diminish the need and reason for people to tank for Asso reasons(with maybe the exception of those at the very top in platinum Asso) plus create a good motivation to compete and advance levels. Some people will still want/need to tank every now and then to for eg escape an opponent who just dominates the League season after season and I can understand the reason for that and have no problem with it. Its the managers who sacrifice the League and Cups for the benefit of Asso rewards that are the problem for most people. Its these people we need to encourage to compete for the whole season again.
    Maybe I should make another thread for this idea.
    iptables likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Dont know about all that but if the rewards for winning or even competing properly in the League and Cups competitions were far greater than they are now then maybe tanking would decline a bit. I am talking about rewards that can actually be used by the managers tokens and greens. Cash and red or blue packs are relatively useless after a certain level (eg my level 21 team has almost $2 billion , 956 reds 327 blues that I will never need) so maybe to go with the cash prizes are token prizes with green packs attached as well are the way to go. Maybe something like starting at level 4, winner gets 8+8 tokens and greens , 2nd gets 6+6 , 3rd gets 4+4 4th gets 2+2. I would then add 1 token+green for every level over 4 so level 5 would be winner 9+9 , 2nd 7+7 ,3rd 5+5 , 4th 3+3. As you can see this will soon diminish the need and reason for people to tank for Asso reasons(with maybe the exception of those at the very top in platinum Asso) plus create a good motivation to compete and advance levels. Some people will still want/need to tank every now and then to for eg escape an opponent who just dominates the League season after season and I can understand the reason for that and have no problem with it. Its the managers who sacrifice the League and Cups for the benefit of Asso rewards that are the problem for most people. Its these people we need to encourage to compete for the whole season again.
    Maybe I should make another thread for this idea.
    Yep thats it, theres no point advancing, winning trophy, if getting achievement just making your team weaker, maybe for lower level and new players advancing and winning something is really great, but for high level/player that play this game for more than 1-2 month, getting bored and choose to idle/tanking and screw someone season when they decide to play again

Dont have any problem with that but with them tanker, with ++player ready and stacked reso against active player that winning treble last season, that after some hard fought season, resource drained and ofc his squad weaker than last season, what a trophy can do? A boost for a win? Thats nice if trophy can boost winning chance but nah.

Recent rule, player must qualify/advancing or they will not get any tokens, it seems so fail, tanker still everywhere especially in assoc, they screwing people season and assoc chance, in the end active players get nothing but tankers get something... again, with no negotiation, slim chance against them.
    Last edited by Flow; 03-09-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Apprentice
    oh and for addition, developer could get some benefit from this point trade system, like they could add bonus point if manager recharge/refill their token with money, so manager not only getting token but also huge point, a win-win solution for everybody isn't ?

Dreamer
    Excellent suggestions
    For every 10 tokens purchase , a player will gain 6% in highlighted attributes/ white skills
    A win - win situation for Nordeus
    Buyer seller mutual benefits

Another suggestion
    How about another option for scouts players ages between 18 to 21 instead of those aged 22 and above