Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Woodentop
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Chai
  • 1 Post By Viezure_80

Thread: Final league positions

Rookie

Final league positions

The debate about tankers continues - I will repeat myself!! Why not reward final league positions with tokens and lessen the rewards in associations - that should help remove the tankers and reward those putting in an effort during the whole season. Of course, the token rewards would have to be worthwhile to work.

Also, why can't the semi-finalists in the Champions League all qualify for the next season CL and token rewards be issued for that too (as well as the cup); those wanting to play a 'fair' game will then reinvest their tokens to improve their teams.
    Lancefc, king7eric and dareng like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    The debate about tankers continues - I will repeat myself!! Why not reward final league positions with tokens and lessen the rewards in associations - that should help remove the tankers and reward those putting in an effort during the whole season. Of course, the token rewards would have to be worthwhile to work.

Also, why can't the semi-finalists in the Champions League all qualify for the next season CL and token rewards be issued for that too (as well as the cup); those wanting to play a 'fair' game will then reinvest their tokens to improve their teams.
    the first is ok
    I disagree about the second and I suggest the opposite.
    Even the winners of the CL must not qualify for the next CL.
    That was an old suggestion of the forum that became a feature but many professional tanking teams abuse the system and winning the double (CL + Cup) every season with 8*-9* teams.
    scalle and iptables like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Definitely Nord should consider rewarding the top 4 of league positions
    Maybe lower/transfer tokens rewards to league position
    maloukees likes this.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    rewards for the first 3 places !!! 🥇🥈🥉
    maloukees likes this.