Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Redesign few Servers to don't stuck teams

Redesign few Servers to don't stuck teams

As this is a old issue I think needs a mention time to time and 2 ideas -1 well known- came to my mind.

One is Merge teams of higher levels and do a combination of 9 Leagues of 14 teams to create like a bubble of teams, lets say of same level, the 50 as example, that, should always promote all together, the 14 teams x9, and allow the creation of 2 cups and 4CLs/SLs, adding few bots to complete the rounds.

With this teams aren't stuck.

The 2nd option is take into consideration the server flexibitity and distance between the L1-Max L and, promote practically entirely the leagues at L1, one time every few seasons, so it would work as a worm crawling, leaving free space in the last L1 for new teams + bots that could work as a new server opened.

I think this could save space in the 50% of the +200 servers we actually have really... still not sure about the capability to suport X amount of teams per server in which case still so valid the point to, have a server where the Min. L is the L1,

But other servers can eliminate the L1 and promote the lower level entirely from X level... so, moving all L40's-50's in a same server and doing this.. like expand to L40-51, 40-52... 40-53 and then promoting 40 to 41 as min level, this well done, allow a proportional promotion inside X-Y levels that could be aconstant distance.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We don't know how the TE servers work, for example why some servers have max LV 78 and some others 58.
    Merging the servers would be good as if one team reach -2LV from the top, is doomed to play vs 150% quality opponents in CL.
    Promoting teams from first levels won't help that.
    So I think a better solution is to play free of quality level in CL and Cup (as it happening in auctions, asso tournaments, asso friendlies).
    milpol and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html